• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muhammad spread his religion and peace with the minimum human loss

Shad

Veteran Member
Sorry. I didn't clarify that we Bahá'í's have authoritative sources and unauthoritative sources and accuracy is only claimed for the authoritative scripture not individual Baha'i authors but if you want to call it back pedalling then I will concede defeat.

In Cobb's defense he didn't have Google like we do.

Anyway I've learnt much from you and appreciate you correcting me. Please correct me anytime you feel I am wrong as that way I'll improve.

Instead of the generalizations look up astronomy from the 8th to 15th (ish) century. Draper all but ignores it. Draper himself is a horrible source as he trashes religion throughout his book over and over.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Instead of the generalizations look up astronomy from the 8th to 15th (ish) century. Draper all but ignores it. Draper himself is a horrible source as he trashes religion throughout his book over and over.

Many thanks.