• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You've Seen Recently

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
Zombieland was funny, it dragged a bit in the middle though.
Superbad is one of my favourite movies ever in spite because of it's juvenile humour

I've heard interesting things about this, Moon (2009)

I'm in the process of downloading sherlock holmes at the moment myself :D

.lava

Veteran Member
I'm in the process of downloading sherlock holmes at the moment myself :D

Sherlock Homes is quite fun. i liked it :) i tried to watch Iron Man tonight but geez i got so bored, could not finish it. anyways i'll check out Moon, thank you. for a sec i thought you meant La Luna, an incest movie. but it is much older than a year

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The new Clash of the Titans. I got really excited when I first heard of this, I wanted to like this movie, I wanted to love it, but I was so disappointed. I guess that a helmet of invisibility isn't worth being a gift from the gods anymore, and a mechanical owl that was made in the likeness of Athena's owl is just a piece of junk. But this movie seemed to feature a dumbed-down Perseus, and totally disregarded that it was the original one involved more wit than might for Perseus to succeed.
I guess it was good on it's own, but I don't even think the Kraken looked as monstrous as it did in the original.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
My husband and I just went to see the new Robin Hood. I thought it was well done - not a five out of five but a four out of five.

One thing that was especially poignant about it was the obvious tie in cinematically to WW2 battles on the shores of England and France. It brought home the point that these beaches are drenched with the blood of centuries of warriors. Very well done.

I also liked the less glamourized version (Crow and Blanchett) of Robin Hood and Maid Marion.

KatNotKathy

that's an attractive title, thank you :)

OK, is it a horror trilogy?
The Cube.
Hyper Cube.
Cube Zero.
that's the only Cube i'd found

edit: oh there's Cube 1997

For what it's worth, Cube is a great movie, Hypercube is a terrible movie, and Cube Zero is an abomination.

Jim Henson's The Cube is silly-awesome though.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
hey MissAlice, thank you for advice. it was fun watching :)

Burn After Reading was a TRIP! If you liked it, you will probably also like Bandits (Billy Bob Thorton, George Clooney and Cate Blanchett - does it get any better than that?).

I just watched Seraphim Falls. Very stupid movie. But the photography was good.

.lava

Veteran Member
Burn After Reading was a TRIP! If you liked it, you will probably also like Bandits (Billy Bob Thorton, George Clooney and Cate Blanchett - does it get any better than that?).

oh it was fun :) i'd like to see that movie you mentioned. i'll let you know after watching

.lava

Veteran Member
Twilight -_-

My girlfriend made me watch it. It was absolutely CRAP :D

i guess it proves you are not a little girl

4646621875_7d83d12342_o.gif

oh look at him! isn't he lovely? and he wants to suck your blood. what more would a girl want from a teenage boy?

.lava

Veteran Member

as someone who grew up watching The Lost Boys i would not like the latest vampire characters either. poor guy! can't recall his name right now. he sometimes give handsome looking photos like this one but no way he could save himself from critiques. too late for that. he is Edward forever lol