• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mother's Day

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I just want to wish all mothers here a very Happy Mothers Day. And fellas, just a reminder that half of you is your mother, so you also can celebrate it as well. Enjoy!

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I have the best mother in the whole world. :D Whenever people claim there are no selfless people in the world, I hold up my angelic mother as proof to the contrary. I'm damn lucky to have had the fates make me born of her belly.

Tumah

Veteran Member
And fellas, just a reminder that half of you is your mother, so you also can celebrate it as well. Enjoy!

No wonder why I'm' constantly yelling at myself from across the house to put on a coat before I go out.

CynthiaCypher

I had a sappy Mother's Day. I got flowers and everything and my ex took me out to the movies (without the kids) and we saw Mr. Peabody and Sherman (my idea), we both enjoyed a wonderful day, he cooked and clean and gave me lots and lots of hugs and kisses that I needed and I feel good.

Slapstick

I'm not a fan of Mother's Day, is that weird?
No, I told my mother "I have told you happy mother's day for the past 20+ years. What makes this mother's day any different?" That was after I forgot it was mothers day and didn't get her anything.

Nymphs

No, I told my mother "I have told you happy mother's day for the past 20+ years. What makes this mother's day any different?" That was after I forgot it was mothers day and didn't get her anything.

My mother and I just don't get along very well.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Every year my mother used to complain that my father never got her anything on Mother's Day. He'd say "you're not my mother". :facepalm:

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I made a deal with my Mom that I have to go to church with her twice a year. Mother's day is one of those days. Yesterday was kind of unberable, as I'm not a fan of her pastor or most of her congregation for that matter.

However, today I took her for a late Mother's Day dinner and we had a wonderful time. :)