• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most Annoying Bands/Songs Ever!

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
beckysoup61 said:
Really? I love Madonna, especially her new stuff.

I'm more into the 80s stuff and I still listen to Ray of Light. I think she's a flake, so that probably has a lot to do with it. I don't like HER.

Bishka

Veteran Member
dawny0826 said:
I'm more into the 80s stuff and I still listen to Ray of Light. I think she's a flake, so that probably has a lot to do with it. I don't like HER.

I'm not too much of a fan of her in particular, but of her music :yes:

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Annoying musicians with annoying faces to boot:

The Used
all-that-ive-got-the-used-15.jpg

Jason Mraz
Mraz_Jason_hammy.jpg

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I thought of another completely annoying song but unfortunately, it's so annoying even YouTube doesn't have it. And that tune is:

Muskrat Love by Captain & Tenille!

:biglaugh: Some of you might not know that song so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
PureX said:
Hey! Don't be runnin down my girl, Kasey! I admit I'm not particularly enamored with her cover of true colors, but her version of it's not any more annoying than most of Cyndi Lauper's own versions of it.

See this
I'll run her down if I want to. :p A couple of her songs are ok (I think 'The Captain' was one I liked), but in general her voice is too frickin' whiney for my liking. I'm still amazed that she managed to make 'True Colours' even more whiney than Cyndi Lauper - that's no mean feat! I certainly don't like her enough to want to wait half an hour for your YouTube vids of her to load, sorry.

PureX

Veteran Member
Bastet said:
I'll run her down if I want to. :p A couple of her songs are ok (I think 'The Captain' was one I liked), but in general her voice is too frickin' whiney for my liking. I'm still amazed that she managed to make 'True Colours' even more whiney than Cyndi Lauper - that's no mean feat! I certainly don't like her enough to want to wait half an hour for your YouTube vids of her to load, sorry.
Well, I admit that she does have a nasal twang to her voice that may annoy some people. But I think it goes well with the music she chooses to do. And I'll have to give you extra credit for being an Aussie. I guess if anyone has a right to be annoyed by an Aussie singer, it's an Aussie listener.