• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most Annoying Bands/Songs Ever!

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Bread? Styx? Reo Speedwagon? Air Supply?

I must have a horrible taste in music! :eek:

Right now, that "Smack That" Eminem song is seriously on the top of my least favorites list. <Shudders>

PureX

Veteran Member
Guitar's Cry said:
Bread? Styx? Reo Speedwagon? Air Supply?

I must have a horrible taste in music! :eek:

Right now, that "Smack That" Eminem song is seriously on the top of my least favorites list. <Shudders>
I don't listen to any radio stations these days, so I'm not up on what's on the pop radio playlists, to know what's really annoying. In general, I think the whole category of music I dislike the most is "pop-country". I like some of the old time country music, but the more recent (last 25 years) popular country music just turns my stomach. It's just a country version of "weenie pop" - that corporate manufactured pretty-boy/pretty-girl music. It's all canned and it's all meaningless posing.

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
Michael Franks always annoyed me for some reason, as did most Disco. Buttercup nailed it with Muskrat Love!

Anytime I hear a Muzak type remake of a Beatles song, I get depressed.

PureX is right about country. It's bad 70s pop repackaged. My wife listens to country, and every time Toby Keith comes on I try not to claw my eyes out. Then there's Achy Breaky Heart... ("A bucket for monsieur!")

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
How in the name of all that's holy to anyone have we managed to come 11 pages and have no-one mention 'Push The Little Daisies'?!:eek:
Ah, Ween. How I want to disembowel them with the sharp edge of an envelope flap whenever extreme misfortune leads to me hearing the pissweak apology for a tin of peaches that is that so called song.
Also right up there...Jim Diamond - I Should Have Known Better. Yes Jim, you should have.:slap: That song is the reason God took your hair.:yes:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Quoth_The _Raven said:
How in the name of all that's holy to anyone have we managed to come 11 pages and have no-one mention 'Push The Little Daisies'?!:eek:
Cuz us Yanks aint nebber hurd uf um? :p

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Quoth_The _Raven said:
You've never heard of Ween? How the hell did you get to be so blessed?:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kkJPiTIyZ8

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.
ROFLMAO! sumbuddy frow me a fresh Depends pweeeeeease!

That was AWESOME! I loved it. That singer and bass player were flamin' tards! The tune sucked but it was so hilarious who cares?

Sorry, if this isn't the response you had hoped for Sue. :p I gotta go watch it again.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
For @Wu Wei , I hereby reanimate this long dead thread, & offer the song
which tormented Daryl when imprisoned by the Saviors on The Walking Dead....

Acim

Revelation all the time
Here's a song that I love to hate, and what I think is one of the cheesiest rock songs of all time