• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Monster Energy The Mark of the Beast 666

Trey of Diamonds

Let's not forget:

Procter and Gamble

P%26G_logo.jpg

From Wikipedia
The company received unwanted media publicity in the 1980s when an urban legend spread that their previous corporate logo was a Satanic symbol. The accusation is based on a particular passage in the Bible, specifically Revelation 12:1, which states: "And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars." Since P&G's logo consists of a man's face on a moon surrounded by thirteen stars, some have claimed that the logo is a mockery of the heavenly symbol alluded to in the aforementioned verse, and hence the logo is Satanic. Where the beard meets the surrounding circle, a mirror image of the number 666 can be seen when viewed from inside the logo, and this has been interpreted as the reflected number of the beast, again linked to Satanism. Also, there are two horns like a lamb that are said to represent the false prophet. These interpretations have been denied by company officials, and no evidence linking the company to the Church of Satan or any other occult organization has ever been presented. The company has sued and attempted to sue a number of companies and individuals who have spread rumors of this type, in some instances because they sell competitive products and have spread such rumors for the purpose of tarnishing P&G's image to increase sales of their own brands.

As stated in one of the resulting lawsuits, the logo originated in 1851 as the symbol for their Star brand of candles. It was later altered to show the man in the moon overlooking 13 stars, which were meant to commemorate the original 13 colonies.

An example of one such rumor was the fabricated account that the president of P&G had appeared on a Saturday edition of The Phil Donahue Show. He declared that he was a Satanist and that the company's logo was Satanic. This rumor circulated despite the facts that the company's president has never made such a statement in public, had never appeared on Phil Donahue's show, and that Donahue's show never ran on Saturdays. Later variations of this rumor replaced the Donahue show with Geraldo Rivera's show.

However, the continuous media coverage prompted P&G to adopt an entirely new logo consisting of just the letters P&G. In television commercials in Hong Kong and China, the former P&G logo still appears at the end of each commercial, and up until 2004, it appeared at the end of each commercial in Japan.

The original logo still appears on Procter and Gamble stock certificates as of this date.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
It's like Coke and Dirt Devil vacuums, it's his way of infiltrating peoples lives with something they consume or use every day.

It's not about the Mark of the Beast, it's about getting people subtly bound by the things of this world.

Could an energy drink with an evil logo drag a person down to hell ??? A logo is a form of an IDOL !!! They are being loyal to that logo and showing their loyalty to the company by sticking it on their cars, shirts, etc. It's a form of IDOL worship.

Alma 30: 60
And thus we see the end of him who perverteth the ways of the Lord; and thus we see that the devil will not support his children at the last day, but doth speedily drag them down to hell.

facepalm.jpeg

Nehustan

They also look a little like the hebrew letter 'vau'...

Vav.jpg

...which has a numerical value of '6' and the meaning attributed...a nail...you can find significance in anything really. Personally I'm waiting for all the christians to acclaim the returned crucified Jesus claiming to be the son of God, and demonstrating great miracles, that will be the clincher for me. It was about 15 years ago I broke the number 600, 3 score and six down, giving me the image of a crucified man and the symbol of the sun. I became Muslim.​

Poisonshady313

The symbol for Monster is actually made up of three 6's, written in the language of original text of the bible.

The "new testament" which first speaks of the "number of the beast" was never written in Hebrew, which I presume is what you're talking about.

The letter vav does represent the number 6... but if you put three of them next to each other... it becomes 18. 18 means life.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
The "new testament" which first speaks of the "number of the beast" was never written in Hebrew, which I presume is what you're talking about.

The letter vav does represent the number 6... but if you put three of them next to each other... it becomes 18. 18 means life.

So then the Monster M would mean life ^_^

All I know is because of this thread I want to have a Monster. But I'll have to what till tomorrow morning before work. Think I'll have a Khaos.

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
I thought 666 being the number of the beast or Satan or what ever, was wrong? Isn't it meant to be 611 or something like that?

Either way... it's a freakin' soda!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I thought 666 being the number of the beast or Satan or what ever, was wrong? Isn't it meant to be 611 or something like that?

Either way... it's a freakin' soda!

See..its even got you fooled because of how you totally underestimate the power of a freakin soda man..Im really worried about how guallable and naive you are brother...I'll pray for you to see it for what it really is.. :shout

Love

Dallas

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
See..its even got you fooled because of how you totally underestimate the power of a freakin soda man..Im really worried about how guallable and naive you are brother...I'll pray for you to see it for what it really is.. :shout

Love

Dallas

I know... I'm a total sucker. Either way, I hate energy drinks. My teeth can pick up radio signals they're so sensitive after all that sugar... plus they don't really pick me up. I'm a zombie by nature.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I know... I'm a total sucker. Either way, I hate energy drinks. My teeth can pick up radio signals they're so sensitive after all that sugar... plus they don't really pick me up. I'm a zombie by nature.

Energy drinks are as good for you as eating McDonalds everyday for breakfast lunch and dinner..

Love

Dallas

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The only energy drink I like (because it doesn't make me jittery or crash when it wears off) is Red Bull.

Oh, wait a minute. Red is the color of the devil, and bulls have horns... Argh! Is there no escape from Satan's diabolical domination via marketing, product placement, and name brands? Perhaps this explains why Jesus' teachings are so similar to marxism, since capitalism is clearly Satan's tool.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
The only energy drink I like (because it doesn't make me jittery or crash when it wears off) is Red Bull.

Oh, wait a minute. Red is the color of the devil, and bulls have horns... Argh! Is there no escape from Satan's diabolical domination via marketing, product placement, and name brands? Perhaps this explains why Jesus' teachings are so similar to marxism, since capitalism is clearly Satan's tool.

An occasional infusion of the devil itself i.e Red Bull ..will not harm you..Regular ingestion of said evil can in fact cause diabetes..and liver failure... :)

Moderation dear child..moderation..

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da

i

Yes and Bawls is using sexual terms to get us all.
bawls.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Dude, you are talking to someone who drinks 4-6, sometimes more, cans a day of Monster. That many a day of the XXL cans if they are on sale. And I started drinking them LONG before they were trendy. They didn't appear out of nowhere, the M logo looks more like some sort of cane, or upside down Ls at best, and the O in MONSTER, at best, is a right side up cross.
I also happen to have a BFC of Heavy Metal sitting on my computer desk. But, it does show on the can, a picture of a crowd raising there devil horns, so it must be a drink of the Devil.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yes and Bawls is using sexual terms to get us all.
At a national convenience store convention, they guy who was marketing Bawls was announcing to everyone "Hey, you got Bawls? I gotch your Bawls in my hand." And other sexual themes to market it. Even the bottle is a sexual theme. But, it's a good drink.