• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Monster Energy The Mark of the Beast 666

Gunfingers

Happiness Incarnate
I think it's kind of a stretch to say "3 lines, one longer than the others" --> "Specific tool used to nail someone to a cross". Adding things at the end that might be heads does nothing to help your point, especially since the wider part on the rips looks nothing like the head of nails. As mentioned, they point to one side rather than being symmetrical over the length of the tear.

logician

My brother stumbled upon something very interesting the other night, and maybe you find it just as likely and just and frightening.
For those who believe in the Christian Bible, it is stated that the Anti-Christ will rise, and people will bare the Mark of the Beast(the number 666). Many people believe that the end of days will happen soon, maybe in our lifetime, but are people bearing the mark already?
Take a good look at Monster Energy Drink. It is a HUGE corporation that came out of nowhere. Now it seems like almost everybody is drinking Monster Energy Drinks, and i am always seeing people wearing shirts with the Monster logo, hats, wristbands, stickers on their car windows, even tattoos.
The slogan for Monster is "Unleash the Beast"...
When you read MONSTER on the can, the O is made up of a cross and an upside down arch.

The symbol of an arch represents "Triumph over death. Arch of the sky and Heavens"...so an arch upside down must only mean the opposite.

Now check out the Monster symbol itself ( the big M). Its not really an M though, look at it closely. The symbol for Monster is actually made up of three 6's, written in the language of original text of the bible.

666, and many people are already representing the Monster logo on themselves. Its only a matter of time before it gets bigger.

Please, check into this yourself.

Since I don't believe in Christ, I have a hard time with anti-christ stories.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Damn, Antichrist conspiracies make for awesome marketing ploys. My hats off to the monster corporation. I shall buy more to support their sinister plans. Hail Satan, etc.

Kooky spooky.

Gunfingers

Happiness Incarnate
It's close enough, they don't want to be too obvious in their illustration (Monster logo).

Satan is very subtle, these guys are too...

Three nails and a cross in their logo says a lot about those guys and where their loyalties lie.
If they were really subtle they wouldn't use anything that would indicate "where their loyalties lie."

Trey of Diamonds

As mentioned, they point to one side rather than being symmetrical over the length of the tear.

But very like a railroad spike.

SPIKE.jpg

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
In the case of Christ's crucifixion, there would have been one longer nail/spike for the feet and two shorter ones for the hands...

The M in Monster is clearly a depiction of that...

Monster_logo.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

So... three "nails", medium-length, long and short are "clearly" two short nails and one long one? I must need new glasses.

Whatever. I'm not sure why I bother. It seems like you'll see what you want to see no matter what.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
In the case of Christ's crucifixion, there would have been one longer nail/spike for the feet and two shorter ones for the hands...

The M in Monster is clearly a depiction of that...

It's close enough, they don't want to be too obvious in their illustration (Monster logo).

Satan is very subtle, these guys are too...

So... at the same time, the meaning of the logo is both clear AND not obvious? :sarcastic

SoyLeche

meh...
Satan is the author of confusion (chaos/khaos)

There's the cross again in the O of Khaos and is it Munster or Monster ??? Looks like Munster with a cross capping the U to me.
MonsterEnergyJuiceKHAOSDrink.jpg
I KNEW IT!!!! The Munsters were the Anti-Christ all along!!!

I just wish you knew how silly you sound. It would be one thing if you said "they look like spikes" and left it at that - but you have to make a point of bringing up details that prove your point (i.e. 2 small and one large). Then when someone points out that those details aren't actually the case (they are actually large, medium and small) you say "well, the details - that's all just the art of it".

It's sad, really.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Damn, Antichrist conspiracies make for awesome marketing ploys. My hats off to the monster corporation. I shall buy more to support their sinister plans. Hail Satan, etc.

Kooky spooky.

You can make a LOT of money honey!!!(go into business for yourself)

Love

Dallas

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Look there's the spike/nail in the "T"

By that measure, any "T" is a nail.

In fact, look at the hidden meaning in this:

ldschurch2.jpg

There's four long "nails" and two short ones. Clearly, this represents Christ and the thief who was crucified with him who repented and joined Him in Paradise (edit: either that or it has the Mark of the Beast twice!). The fact that the Romans would have used four short nails and two long ones to crucify the two men can simply be explained by the fact that the Church was trying not to be obvious... right? ;)

Last edited:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Look there's the "M" on Mario's hat, which actually stands for the "M" in the Mark of the Beast, same as the "M" in Monster...

And on the other side of things, is it a coincidence that the name of NOS energy drink backward is SON?

What would Jesus drink? ;)

FFH

Veteran Member
Why would Satan take over the world... with an energy drink?
It's like Coke and Dirt Devil vacuums, it's his way of infiltrating peoples lives with something they consume or use every day.

It's not about the Mark of the Beast, it's about getting people subtly bound by the things of this world.

Could an energy drink with an evil logo drag a person down to hell ??? A logo is a form of an IDOL !!! They are being loyal to that logo and showing their loyalty to the company by sticking it on their cars, shirts, etc. It's a form of IDOL worship.

Alma 30: 60
And thus we see the end of him who perverteth the ways of the Lord; and thus we see that the devil will not support his children at the last day, but doth speedily drag them down to hell.