• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Monster Energy The Mark of the Beast 666

colin760

My brother stumbled upon something very interesting the other night, and maybe you find it just as likely and just and frightening.

For those who believe in the Christian Bible, it is stated that the Anti-Christ will rise, and people will bare the Mark of the Beast(the number 666). Many people believe that the end of days will happen soon, maybe in our lifetime, but are people bearing the mark already?

Take a good look at Monster Energy Drink. It is a HUGE corporation that came out of nowhere. Now it seems like almost everybody is drinking Monster Energy Drinks, and i am always seeing people wearing shirts with the Monster logo, hats, wristbands, stickers on their car windows, even tattoos.

The slogan for Monster is "Unleash the Beast"...

When you read MONSTER on the can, the O is made up of a cross and an upside down arch.

The symbol of an arch represents "Triumph over death. Arch of the sky and Heavens"...so an arch upside down must only mean the opposite.

Now check out the Monster symbol itself ( the big M). Its not really an M though, look at it closely. The symbol for Monster is actually made up of three 6's, written in the language of original text of the bible.

666, and many people are already representing the Monster logo on themselves. Its only a matter of time before it gets bigger.

Please, check into this yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FFH

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I couldnt explain why...But I kept telling my husband to stop drinking those..Thanks..You have validated my fears..

Love

Dallas

Trey of Diamonds

No, it's this guy.

y80d4r7w.jpg

Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda

José Luis de Jesús Miranda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
YouTube - Second Coming Of Chirst José Luis De Jesús Miranda Part 1

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
The symbol of an arch represents "Triumph over death. Arch of the sky and Heavens"...so an arch upside down must only mean the opposite.
You realize that this would apply just as much to a smiley face as it would to the Monster logo, right? After all, what is the mouth of a smiley face but an arch upside down, which, as you rightly pointed out is a symbol of evil.

The real mark of the beast: :)

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
Yeah... I don't see any religious symbolism in that picture. Also, it's called, "Monster" not, "Beast".

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Yeah... I don't see any religious symbolism in that picture. Also, it's called, "Monster" not, "Beast".
Their slogan is "Unleash the Beast". He was right about that at least.

Hey - I'm a poet, and I'm not aware of it! :D

Also notice the giant M is THREE ROMAN CRUCIFIXION NAILS.
No, the giant M is a series of tears, presumably from the claws of some sort of "monster".

Also, Roman crucifixion nails don't look like that. Apparently (at least going by the picture here), they were symmetrical. If those are nails, they're closer to railroad spikes than anything else.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
My brother stumbled upon something very interesting the other night, and maybe you find it just as likely and just and frightening.
For those who believe in the Christian Bible, it is stated that the Anti-Christ will rise, and people will bare the Mark of the Beast(the number 666). Many people believe that the end of days will happen soon, maybe in our lifetime, but are people bearing the mark already?
Take a good look at Monster Energy Drink. It is a HUGE corporation that came out of nowhere. Now it seems like almost everybody is drinking Monster Energy Drinks, and i am always seeing people wearing shirts with the Monster logo, hats, wristbands, stickers on their car windows, even tattoos.
The slogan for Monster is "Unleash the Beast"...
When you read MONSTER on the can, the O is made up of a cross and an upside down arch.

Now check out the Monster symbol itself ( the big M). Its not really an M though, look at it closely. The symbol for Monster is actually made up of three 6's, written in the language of original text of the bible.

666, and many people are already representing the Monster logo on themselves. Its only a matter of time before it gets bigger.

Please, check into this yourself.

The real Anti-Christ would be far more subtle than that. Monster, which I by the way don't drink because I don't like energy drinks, did that on purpose because it sells money.

If that's the Anti-Christ, or the Beast, I'm very disappointed.

And I don't know if you know this, but if you were to say things like that on the street, you'd be unwittingly promoting the drink, because "any publicity is good publicity."