• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moments You're Looking Forward To

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What are the moments that you're looking forward to, right now in your life?

Please share them here. They can be anything: Career related stuff, relationship related stuff, a personal goal you're awaiting to achieve etc...Basically, both the big stuff and the small stuff.

I'll start.

One of the moments i'm looking forward to is when i get to see again a certain kitten that i spent a day taking care of a while ago, just to know how he's doing for sure.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Well, from closest (in time) to furthest:

-my birthday (12th oct)
-getting a job (just applied for something, hopefully get hired)
-wedding anniversary (20th nov - also my mom's bday)
-Xmas holidays, I like to spend time with my husband.
-getting my indefinite leave to remain visa, finally (in march) it's such a long and pricey process

I think that's it for now, at least in the foreseeable future, in the next 6 months.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'm looking forward to when I start the actual painting of a portrait I'm working on. The subject is my nephew, and I'm still working on the reference drawing for his portrait. Hence I haven't yet started the actual painting of it.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
The major thing I've been looking forward to has happened a week ago. That's when we entered the apartment we bought after finishing 2 months of renovations.

Some other things I'm looking forward to are planning and going on a trip to Iceland, and starting my dissertation.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I'm looking forward to winning the lottery tonight
and then telling my wife she can buy her animal rescue centre

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Getting carpet installed on Monday
Getting done with my psych exam on Tuesday
Moving out and in with my friends in a year
Halloween, Christmas, specifically Christmas break

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I'm looking forward to FH coming home from work today and for the kids to come home from a day with Granny.

I look forward to wrapping up several projects at work that seem endless.

I look forward to my divorce being final in a couple of weeks and getting married.

I look forward to eating cake.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
looking forward to university. when/ If I find the right course that is

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
Moving into our new house, our wedding, and the birth of our child are the big one's slated for the next eight months. My birthday is in about 3 weeks, but I'm not looking forward to that. :p

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'm looking forward to the day i can finally stick to my decision to quit smocking.

Hang in there and keep working at it. I hear it takes on average seven serious tries to quit smoking. And to quit smocking might take even more. :D

Draka

Wonder Woman
I hope you'll be able to do so soon. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Thank you. They initially thought maybe today but his blood work is just not showing the improvement they were hoping for so we are going day by day for now.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
- The moment when an application finally gets me a job
- Finding a meaningful relationship
- 21st Birthday
- Being so used to chronic pain it ceases to hurt
- Armageddon