• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mom was hit by a bus :(

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Yesterday was not a good day for my family...

We were walking peacfully in the street, and suddenly a bus hit my mom from behind:(
We called an ambulance and went to the nearest possible hospital, and done X-rays and stuff..

Thank God, the situation isn't dangerous...no major injuries...though she needs a full bed rest for like a month or something..

It feels horrible watching her in bed looking like that, and feeling that much pain..

Pray for her please...:(

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry to hear that, Einstein. Hope your mom gets better soon.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Oh sorry to hear that brother Ahmed but alhamdulillah for not having a dangerous situation. May Allah grant her a quick recovery.
"Qaddara Lah wa lataf"

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I'm so sorry, Ahmed. Your mother and all of your family and loved ones will be in my prayers for good fortune and blessings. :flower:

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I hope she is well soon.....I prayed when I first read your post....Blessings to you and all your family....

Sahar

Oh I am very sorry to hear this. El7amdulillah mafeesh esabaat 5ateera. Rabbena y2awwemha bel-salama.
I know what you mean. Alhamdulillah and rabbena yeshfeha bsor3a.

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Thanks alot everyone...
3.41 said:
if there are no major injuries then what does she need to recover from?
Well, she has many minor injuries, and she is still shocked from the accident...
Her pelvis is kinda broken, I dont know medical terminology, but doctors said that all we can do is giving her some medicines and letting her have a rest in bed for a month.
Pretty long time, and she didnt adapt to the new situation yet, which makes it harder for her.

Thank God, the "no major injuries" part makes it easy for us...

Thanks everyone for the prayers

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she gets well soon. Broken is pelvis is one of the hardest and longest thing to heal in a body. Movement is very minimal as you probably already know. Please keep us updated.

.lava

Veteran Member
i am sorry to heart that too. i would pray for her and your family, Inshallah. please keep in your mind and remind your mother that one of the names of Allah would help her in the process of healing. (Ash-Shafi)