• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Militant Christian answers questions

tarasan

I think people on this forum believes that Militant Fundamentalist Christians are not convincing. So on this thread I have decided that I will argue with everyone as a militant Christian to show convincing and intellectual there arguements are.

I await your arguments.....

shoinan

Why do you believe the world is 6000 years old when scientific findings clearly indicate it is billions of years old?

Wombat

I think people on this forum believes that Militant Fundamentalist Christians are not convincing. So on this thread I have decided that I will argue with everyone as a militant Christian to show convincing and intellectual there arguements are.

I await your arguments.....

My argument is that if it is going to be "intellectual" then you would have to avoid the spelling and grammar mistakes contained in-"to show convincing and intellectual there arguements are".

Otherwise it's just not "convincing" before you even get started;)

Orbital

I find it unreasonable to worship such an entity described in the bible.

How do justify this 'bowing down' other than 'there is a cookie at the end'?

Flower

The version of god created by militant or extreme Christian fundamentalists is evil as the one worshipped by extreme Muslims.:eek:

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Doesn't Fred Phelps present a fairly good example of the rationality and intelligence of such arguments already?