• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristesse

I need no understanding from you. I like the understanding of evolution I already have, there is nothing you can offer me. How many times must I say this?

Peace.

Yes, sometimes people who don't carry the same beliefs as you can teach you something. Thats how we learn. Otherwise whats the point of school? would you just tell the teacher, no I'm happy with my beliefs and I can't learn anything from you.

mickiel

Why are you being hostile? We're not at war, we're having a discussion.

GhK.

I am not hostile , I don't care what you think about me, and I am not having a discussion with you. You make these smug remarks, then ask others why they are smug with you.

Man go stick your head in the ground somewhere and leave me alone.

Peace.

mickiel

Yes, sometimes people who don't carry the same beliefs as you can teach you something. Thats how we learn. Otherwise whats the point of school? would you just tell the teacher, no I'm happy with my beliefs and I can't learn anything from you.

Man what kind of trip are you on? There is nothing you can teach me.

You got the wrong person.

Peace.

Tristesse

I am not hostile , I don't care what you think about me, and I am not having a discussion with you. You make these smug remarks, then ask others why they are smug with you.

Peace.

I thought sticking your head in the ground was your job.

mickiel

I thought sticking your head in the ground was your job.

What do you Atheist get out of talking to me? Why are you doing it? All I am going to do is bang on your head. Why are you taking this abuse?

Probally because you like it.

Or need it.

Peace.

GiantHouseKey

Peace.

I get it, I get it. You don't care about anyone except for yourself. That's very nice indeed.

But, where i'm from, we have this thing... I'm not sure if you have it where you are. It's called etiquette. What the majority of us, theist and atheist alike, do on RF is to try and have civil conversations. I doubt most people on here care what I think, but they don't tell me it because it's considered rude. I maintain a certain level of control over what I say to you and I would usually expect a similar level of decency from you.

I hope you re-consider your opinion of me next time you travel on aircraft and I take decisions that save your life.

GhK.

mickiel

Like I said ignorance is bliss. And the trip I'm on is called reality, you should try it sometime. ;)

You are the one attracted to me, I pay no attention to you. I do not comment on your post, why are you dealing with me everyday if you think I am ignorant?

Peace.

Tristesse

You are the one attracted to me, I pay no attention to you. I do not comment on your post, why are you dealing with me everyday if you think I am ignorant?

Peace.

Hey man, listen I don't swing that way. I just like messing with you, you're an easy target I guess. But if you feel like crying I'll stop.

mickiel

I get it, I get it. You don't care about anyone except for yourself. That's very nice indeed.

But, where i'm from, we have this thing... I'm not sure if you have it where you are. It's called etiquette. What the majority of us, theist and atheist alike, do on RF is to try and have civil conversations. I doubt most people on here care what I think, but they don't tell me it because it's considered rude. I maintain a certain level of control over what I say to you and I would usually expect a similar level of decency from you.

I hope you re-consider your opinion of me next time you travel on aircraft and I take decisions that save your life.

GhK.

What makes you think I care what you do in life? You were the one who was rude to me first, you have always been rude to me. You drew first blood, but you just conviently forget that.

Instead of sticking your head in the ground, stick it in a cloud.

Peace.

mickiel

Hey man, listen I don't swing that way. I just like messing with you, you're an easy target I guess. But if you feel like crying I'll stop.

Yeah man stop, I grow tired of you, go bother someonelse. You make my mind cry, this sorry state of being your beliefs are in.

Peace.

Tristesse

Yeah man stop, I grow tired of you, go bother someonelse. You make my mind cry, this sorry state of being your beliefs are in.

Peace.

yeah, I'll leave you alone, but I really think you need to grow up. I thought you wanted to discuss the fact, but apparently not. You just want to spread lies and preach, which is very immature. And my beliefs are not in a sorry state of mind, I wish I could say the same of yours.

GiantHouseKey

What makes you think I care what you do in life? You were the one who was rude to me first, you have always been rude to me. You drew first blood, but you just conviently forget that.

Instead of sticking your head in the ground, stick it in a cloud.

Peace.

I've already observed the fact that you don't care about others, you don't need to continue saying it.

I'm slightly confused what you're actually doing here. If you're not here to offer anything to anyone, and you're not here to learn anything, what are you actually trying to acheive?

GhK.

mickiel

yeah, I'll leave you alone, but I really think you need to grow up. I thought you wanted to discuss the fact, but apparently not. You just want to spread lies and preach, which is very immature. And my beliefs are not in a sorry state of mind, I wish I could say the same of yours.

I am honored and look forward to the peace of your absence. Your as blind as a bat, and would insult my intelligence by suggesting that you could teach me something.

Good fortune on your journey, one less Atheist to deal with.

Peace.

mickiel

I've already observed the fact that you don't care about others, you don't need to continue saying it.

I'm slightly confused what you're actually doing here. If you're not here to offer anything to anyone, and you're not here to learn anything, what are you actually trying to acheive?

GhK.

Nothing, I am trying nothing. And thats what I have to offer Atheist, nothing.

What I offer, is for " Others." They are gleaning what they need.

Peace.

Tristesse

I am honored and look forward to the peace of your absence. Your as blind as a bat, and would insult my intelligence by suggesting that you could teach me something.

Good fortune on your journey, one less Atheist to deal with.

Peace.

Ok, I can't let this pass. I'm not insulting your intelligence, we all learn new stuff from people everyday, thats how we get smarter and have a better understanding. Thats all I was trying to suggest earlier.

GiantHouseKey

Nothing, I am trying nothing. And thats what I have to offer Atheist, nothing.

What I offer, is for " Others." They are gleaning what they need.

Peace.

My mind is not closed. If what anybody, even you, say convinces me of something, then I shall be convinced.

Others? Other what?

GhK.

mickiel

My mind is not closed. If what anybody, even you, say convinces me of something, then I shall be convinced.

Others? Other what?

GhK.

I am on a different wavelength than you, what I have is for those who can see it. I am not trying to convince,

I am feeding that wavelength.

Peace.

GiantHouseKey

I am on a different wavelength than you, what I have is for those who can see it. I am not trying to convince,

I am feeding that wavelength.

Peace.

And you're the one saying that i'm being rude? Who are you to insult my intelligence? You know nothing about my religion apart from the fact that I don't believe in logical impossibilities like omnipotence. How can you even begin to say things like this when you don't know me?

GhK.

mickiel

And you're the one saying that i'm being rude? Who are you to insult my intelligence? You know nothing about my religion apart from the fact that I don't believe in logical impossibilities like omnipotence. How can you even begin to say things like this when you don't know me?

GhK.

I have said absolutely nothing about your religion, and hold absolutely no intrest in it.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.