• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stars

Hmm, just noticing - whether you love him or hate him, agree with him or not - he commands on the average over 3,000 posted messages and 25,000 views on any given thread of his.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
Hmm, just noticing - whether you love him or hate him, agree with him or not - he commands on the average over 3,000 posted messages and 25,000 views on any given thread of his.
Not really. It is all his treads that was combined into one.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
And he sort of cheats by frequently replying to his own posts.
I think that is the whole point of frubals. It gives folks a way to tell if the person posts to make noise or if their posts are worth a darn. You will see that mickiel has very few frubals for the amount of posts he has. That pretty much points to senseless posting.

stars

I am sorry; the purpose of my previous post was just an observation on my part. I’m still trying to feel my way around here and did not mean to throw mikiel or anyone else into the firing range. I apologize.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I am sorry; the purpose of my previous post was just an observation on my part. I’m still trying to feel my way around here and did not mean to throw mikiel or anyone else into the firing range. I apologize.
Don't be sorry. mickiel put himself into the firing range.

Status
Not open for further replies.