• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mi Shebeirach

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
מי שברך אבותינו ואמותינו
אברהם יצחק ויעקב
שרה רבקה רחל ולאה
הוא יברך את לאה בת מיכאל

While helping to set up a charitable Hanukkah bazaar over the weekend my wife slipped and fell, resulting in a nasty fracture of her collar bone. There is a very real possibility that surgical intervention may be necessary.

I wouldn't turn down anyone who would like to add her to their congregation's mi shebeirach list for the next several weeks.

dantech

אֵל נָא רְפָא נָא לָהּ
אֵל נָא רְפָא נָא לָהּ
אֵל נָא רְפָא נָא לָהּ

אמן

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
מי שברך אבותינו ואמותינו
אברהם יצחק ויעקב
שרה רבקה רחל ולאה
הוא יברך את לאה בת מיכאל

While helping to set up a charitable Hanukkah bazaar over the weekend my wife slipped and fell, resulting in a nasty fracture of her collar bone. There is a very real possibility that surgical intervention may be necessary.

I wouldn't turn down anyone who would like to add her to their congregation's mi shebeirach list for the next several weeks.
Of course.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Definitely will do. If it would make here feel any better, which it won't, tell her that I broke my left collarbone 5 times in 6 years when I was a kid. Then run like hell.

Levite

Higher and Higher
מי שברך אבותינו ואמותינו
אברהם יצחק ויעקב
שרה רבקה רחל ולאה
הוא יברך את לאה בת מיכאל

הקב״ה ישלח לה רפואה שלמה במהרה.
Of course we'll add her to our list at my shul.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
הקב״ה ישלח לה רפואה שלמה במהרה.
Of course we'll add her to our list at my shul.

refuah shleima krova lavo

"Soon" would be good.

Not exactly one of the תרי"ג מצוות‎ , this bit of wisdom from my wife, " A new life lesson -64 year old Jewish women should not be lifting and carrying heavy tables."

CMike

מי שברך אבותינו ואמותינו
אברהם יצחק ויעקב
שרה רבקה רחל ולאה
הוא יברך את לאה בת מיכאל

I am sorry that is is terrible.