• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mhiggs

mhiggs

Hi, I'm new to this forum and am looking forward to some great discussions. I also write a blog on atheism and religion, but I cannot yet post the link on here...not until I've done 15 posts I guess. But if you go to wordpress.com and search "mhiggs" you should find it. It is fairly new, but some of my blogs include: "Praying Atheist: Old Habits Die Hard"; "Religion is a Drug: How I got Sober"; "Religion is a Drug: My Withdrawal"; and "The Arrogance of Religion."

mhiggs

apparently typing in mhiggs on wordpress doesn't work...but if you type in the title of one of my blogs on wordpress, that should work

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Welcome to RF! Give it time. You will get your 15 posts soon enough and then you can put the link in your signature or something.

Ahanit

Welcome

You have interesting themes, some sounds like direct from Marx.... I think you will find many people to discuss with :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings, fellow heathen!
Are you related to "Multiple Miggs"? (I note the different spelling.)