• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Matchmaking Thread

martha

In regards to RF. All of the posters that I thought were very compatible with me, (without knowing gender at the time), have turned out to be women! What's up with that?? !! Hmmm?:)

? ? ?
Martha?

Hope

Princesinha
No*s said:
TVOR, some of us were designed to never be domesticated. I think I'm one such animal :).
Such can be the case for the fairer sex as well! I'm beginning to think perhaps I am not meant to be 'domesticated.' According to a good friend of mine, I have already entered the domain of 'spinsterhood.' :D

But, hey, that's not necessarily a bad thing! I enjoy my freedom and independence immensely....only a guy with as much restlessness and sense of adventure as I have would be able to tolerate me....no one is 'domesticating' me any time soon!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
martha said:
In regards to RF. All of the posters that I thought were very compatible with me, (without knowing gender at the time), have turned out to be women! What's up with that?? !! Hmmm?:)
*whispers* It's because we women rock! :jam:

(This is blantantly excluding all the wonderful male RF members who also rock... because that would ruin the point of this post. :D )

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I've been celibate for some time now. Sure, I could get a date, but it would mean compromising my values (I'm against bathing and other means of so called "personal hygeine").

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I don't know if it's true, but NetDoc sent me a PM saying that when Sunstone came to visit him in Florida, they went for a short "Scuba" session. According to NetDoc, the Fish and Wildlife agent cited them into court for the downstream fishkill. He thought they were using dynamite, until he got a whiff of Sunstone. :)

TVOR

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The Voice of Reason said:
Would it be fair to say that your celibacy is not "self inflicted"?

TVOR
I'm saving myself for that special woman who has never heard of soap.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I've always said it's easy to share sentiments and good times with someone, but true bonding comes when you share fleas.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Sunstone... it is imperitive that you back away from that shower NOW. Your lifestyle gives a whole new meaning to "shower stall". But more importantly, dear Ceridwen's soul lies in the balance. That's right, your proclivity for SAS (Shower Aviodance Syndrome) has caused a spark of faith, albeit small in Ceridwen's heart. And I quote:
Please god take a bath! :)
Having thus acknowledged the living God is but the first step. Keep it up... you're wearing her down! :D

Circle_One

I think if a guy ever tried to "domesticate" me, I would punch him in the teeth. The Circle will not and cannot be domesticated. The Circle loves her independance and constant free-ness and refuses to comprimise that simply for a cute boy. The only boy Circle needs in her life is the cutest little punk rocker of them all; her son Justyce. (Not only is Circle talking in third person now, but also seems to be getting kinda corny.)

Circle_One

Sunstone said:
I've been celibate for some time now. Sure, I could get a date, but it would mean compromising my values (I'm against bathing and other means of so called "personal hygeine").
Circle also gets annoyed of the "one-must-take-more-than-one-shower-a-week" philosophy our society has. Showers are too time consuming. I could shower...or I could sit on the computer...I usually choose computer.

Pah

Uber all member
Circle_One said:
Circle also gets annoyed of the "one-must-take-more-than-one-shower-a-week" philosophy our society has. Showers are too time consuming. I could shower...or I could sit on the computer...I usually choose computer.
Get a laptop, waterproof it, and combine the two activities. It's also good for use in the hot tub - congenially shared with others

Bob