• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Masturbation: To Sin or Not to Sin?

matthew 5:27 it says "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery;'
and
Matthew 5:28 it says "28 but I tell you that everyone who gazes at a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Therefore if you masturbate you are committing adultery.
That is pretty stupid. I am not married.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
What if a husband masturbates to a picture of his wife?..Or masturbates in front of her while looking at her?..Is that adultery too?

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
NEVERMIND...I figured it out..you shouldnt feel lusty over your wife..I forgot..(sorry)..

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Also..I am a woman..So whats wrong with me MB ing?..I waste no seed..and Im not a man lusting after a woman.It doesnt sound to fair to the guys..

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

Comicaze247

See the previous line
I read this somewhere before, I don't remember where:

"Sex is evil. Evil is sin. Sin can be forgiven. Let the fun begin!"

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Will do! ;)

(as a side-note, have you ever put a drop of Nair in somebody's shampoo? Oh it's such a terrible, but funny prank, lol)

NO!...That is TOTALLY a sin..and MEAN..We dont do things like that..What if they are allergic????..You could kill someone!

Love

Dallas

Comicaze247

See the previous line
NO!...That is TOTALLY a sin..and MEAN..We dont do things like that..What if they are allergic????..You could kill someone!

Love

Dallas
That's why you have to know the person to do it :p And it's not that bad if you do it to a guy who already has short hair. They'll just get concerned 'cause they'll think they're going bald early, haha.

Anyway, back on topic!

Masturbation! Yay or nay!

YAY!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
That's why you have to know the person to do it :p And it's not that bad if you do it to a guy who already has short hair. They'll just get concerned 'cause they'll think they're going bald early, haha.

Anyway, back on topic!

Masturbation! Yay or nay!

YAY!

LOL!!!////You too cute...

And on topic...Maturbation YAY...as long as you arenet "addicted"(LOL)..where its interupting with other life events..and as long as you arent "neglecting" your spouse and substituting MB for sex with your husband or wife..(if they are willing)

I think MB is a yay!

Love

Dallas