• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Masturbation as Meditation?

bhaktajan

I feel prompted to proffer that:
"a person that masturbates" beyond a certain number* becomes a terrorist, sociopath or some degree of that". I assume that quanity must be really high . . . toward the anemic-side.

---just my speculation.

[*I do not have the algorithm co-efficients on hand to share]

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
I feel prompted to proffer that:
"a person that masturbates" beyond a certain number* becomes a terrorist, sociopath or some degree of that". I assume that quanity must be really high . . . toward the anemic-side.

---just my speculation.

[*I do not have the algorithm co-efficients on hand to share]

Hopefully it involves a Taylor series.

_Christian_

When it comes to understanding human sexuality, who better to consult that the ancient inspired word of God?

They were not goat herders either. Matthew was a tax collector, Peter was a fisherman by trade and Paul, the author of 1 Corinthians was a Pharisee and doctor of the Mosaic law before he converted to Christianity on the road to Damascus.

Last edited:

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
When it comes to understanding human sexuality, who better to consult that the ancient inspired word of God?

They were not goat herders either. Matthew was a tax collector, Peter was a fisherman by trade and Paul, the author of 1 Corinthians was a Pharisee and doctor of the Mosaic law before he converted to Christianity on the road to Damascus.
I don't see why anyone should consult a tax collector, fisherman, and lawyer about human sexuality.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

I think I'll trust the rational, educated professionals of today rather than the primitive, ignorant savages of ancient times who used god as a sock puppet (and did a rather ****-poor job of it.)

Vendetta

"Oscar the grouch"
Well tax collectors today are what we Americans call pimps. So yeah consulting a tax collector on human sexuality is indeed justified

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friends,

Had read this long back:
RAPE is inevitable; so lie down and enjoy it!
[ the act of sex in whatever form, could also be used for meditation ]

Love & rgds

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friends,
The word Rape is not to be taken in the literal sense of an act of forcible sex but here it used in humor where the author meant that we get beaten mentally at some point or the other where someone else proves to be smarter; so what? am enjoying life in my own way is what the author meant.
One enjoys life when one is in a balance and not worried and a presence is always required to enjoy which is an act of meditation too.

Love & rgds

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
heh....

One POINTED awareness....

this sounds more like a concentration technique to me!!!

;)