• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Man Unleashes Profanity-Filled Tirade Against Peaceful Satanists in MN Park"

Good-Ole-Rebel

Bullpoop

Or perhaps you are ok with christians committing genocide because god (yes, the same abrahamic god) committed genocide. Are you ok with christians committing rape and sex slavery because the christian god condoned it?

I am ok with God killing as many people as He wants to. He is God. He is the giver of all life. And, He takes it away. It is not murder with God.

As far as God 'condoning', since the fall of man, God puts up with a lot of things.

Good-Ole-Rebel

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am ok with God killing as many people as He wants to. He is God. He is the giver of all life. And, He takes it away. It is not murder with God.

As far as God 'condoning', since the fall of man, God puts up with a lot of things.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Cool, amazing what people can excuse for their faith

shmogie

Bullpoop

Or perhaps you are ok with christians committing genocide because god (yes, the same abrahamic god) committed genocide. Are you ok with christians committing rape and sex slavery because the christian god condoned it?
You are so totally ignorant on the issue, and refuse to learn, the conversation is over.

You simply won`t let facts get in the way of your nonsense.

Adieu

ChristineM

Premium Member
You are so totally ignorant on the issue, and refuse to learn, the conversation is over.

You simply won`t let facts get in the way of your nonsense.

Adieu

The facts are the OT makes up 85% of the christian bible and it is taught. Sorry that facts upset you

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I just edited my post #(111). I made a typo error and said "The Christian is not brother to Christ". When I was meaning to say "The Christian is now brother to Christ"

In that regard, my error did create bad theology. But, I have corrected it.

Good-Ole-Rebel
Nope, the whole crucifixion story is bad theology. You still have quite a bit of work cut out for you.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Bullpoop

It's telling that their Bible contains things that are so morally reprehensible by today's standards that today's Christian cherry picks around them, insists they aren't actually in the Bible, makes excuses for them, or tries to say those where "fulfilled and don't apply anymore." But, this is all done despite Jesus having said nothing changes, nothing gets omitted, and don't teach otherwise. He was pretty clear about that, that absolutely nothing changes until all things have been fulfilled, and even according to "Gospel Jesus" not all things have been fulfilled.

ChristineM

Premium Member
It's telling that their Bible contains things that are so morally reprehensible by today's standards that today's Christian cherry picks around them, insists they aren't actually in the Bible, makes excuses for them, or tries to say those where "fulfilled and don't apply anymore." But, this is all done despite Jesus having said nothing changes, nothing gets omitted, and don't teach otherwise. He was pretty clear about that, that absolutely nothing changes until all things have been fulfilled, and even according to "Gospel Jesus" not all things have been fulfilled.

It is really amazing to me how so many "true" christians cherry pick tge good bits and deny the bad bits of the bible.

It also amazes me those to say the OT does not count yet are insistent they live by their gods command

Good-Ole-Rebel

If you take the Bible literally and believe the Genesis myth you start with a God that was incompetent and blamed his creation for his errors. That is just the beginning.

That is not bad theology. That is just you disagreeing.

Again, how is that bad theology?

Good-Ole-Rebel

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
How do you know?

Good-Ole-Rebel

You forget so soon. If you truly know something you can demonstrate it. If something is known to you you now how to repeat the actions that tell you that you know it and pass it on to others. Sadly you treat the Bible as a book of magic and you have not justified that belief.

Good-Ole-Rebel

You forget so soon. If you truly know something you can demonstrate it. If something is known to you you now how to repeat the actions that tell you that you know it and pass it on to others. Sadly you treat the Bible as a book of magic and you have not justified that belief.

No, I asked 'how do you know'? In other words, how do you know I forgot our conversation? You don't.

I treat the Bible as the Word of God which it is. Which it declares to be. Which I showed you. You whine about the context of the verses I showed you, yet you offer nothing to show that they are out of context other than you say so. That is your argument because the verses disproved your statements.

God is Spirit. Because the Bible is the Word of God, then it deals with spiritual reality. That is how I treat the Bible. I am not trying to justify my belief to you through your scientific method of evidence and proof. Such an attempt is foolish. The Bible deals with the supernatural realm.

I can declare my faith, and support my faith through the Bible. Because that is the purpose of the Bible. (2 Tim. 3:16-17)

Good-Ole-Rebel