• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man punches 72 year old Walmart greeter

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
What do you think would make someone behave that way?
He were shop lifting and became angry when he realized he was about to get caught. And minus the punching part would be shoplifters do have a tendency of getting highly defensive when their plans are foiled.
Mental illness isnt really even a factor.

sooda

Veteran Member
They were shop lifting and became angry when he realized he was about to get caught. And minus the punching part would be shoplifters do have a tendency of getting highly defensive when their plans are foiled.

So the perp was not only a thief, he was stupid.

I didn't know he was shop lifting. I thought he reacted to a receipt check.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
So the perp was not only a thief, he was stupid.

I didn't know he was shop lifting. I thought he reacted to a receipt check.
Its possible he wasnt, but honest mistakes dont tend to have that kind of response. Shoplifters, on the other hand, that strongly suggests thats what he was doing, especially since he said it before an accusation was actually made.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
The suspect in question has express remorse. He was having a bad day but that doesn't excuse his actions but at least he did apologize

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Walmart got rid of greeters years ago, this must be a very old story???
They still have them at Walmarts where I'm at.

They also employ the off-duty law-enforcement officers who want to do a little Moonlighting.