• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man and Dinosaurs co-existing

outhouse

Atheistically

outhouse

Atheistically
Dinosaur and humans coexist. - YouTube

I have been to that exact shop in Peru, and have my own ica stone.

I also have original Inca artifacts, which they sell at the Museo de Oro in Lima, when the Museum has duplicates. Its where they house most of the Inca gold

Put then in my luggage and went through customs without fear.

There are many fossils available for purchase on the streets in Peru.

There is nothing there that proves anything.

Murkve

Student of Change
If I may quote Dr. Ian Malcolm:

"God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs."

Life... uh... finds a way.

Flat Earth Kyle

Okay those are 2 explanations on 2 of the links, what about
The Delk Track: Evidence of dinosaur and human coexistence with Wazooloo - YouTube
Has this been debunked?

If this is a non-scientific method, explain how and please explain the proper method that should have been used and how that would debunk the methods that they used.

Levite

Higher and Higher
Does anyone have anything to refute this evidence?

The basics of archaeological and geological science that any six-year-old who's gone to the local Natural History museum can reel off at a moment's notice? The opinion of every reputable and peer-reviewed piece of science ever published on these subjects in the modern era? Fundamental sanity?

Skwim

Veteran Member
The Delk Track: Evidence of dinosaur and human coexistence with Wazooloo - YouTube
Has this been debunked?

If this is a non-scientific method, explain how and please explain the proper method that should have been used and how that would debunk the methods that they used.
See HERE

By the way, here's a little background on "Dr." Carl Blough, as he likes to call himself, from Wikipedia.
"Baugh has claimed several degrees, at one point professing to earning three doctorates. All three "doctorates" are from unaccredited "schools." One is an honorary "Doctor of Philosophy in Theology" from the non-accredited California Graduate School of Theology. His 1989 "doctorate" and Masters Degree in Archaeology comes from the non-accredited Pacific International University, of which Baugh was the president. His dissertation titled "Academic Justification for Voluntary Inclusion of Scientific Creation in Public Classroom Curricula, Supported by Evidence that Man and Dinosaurs Were Contemporary" was reviewed by Brett Vickers who criticized its "descriptions of his field-work on the Paluxy river 'man-tracks', speculation about Charles Darwin's religious beliefs and phobias, and biblical evidence of Adam's mental excellence." In 2005, Baugh completed a doctorate in Theology from the unaccredited Louisiana Baptist University."
That will give you an idea of the kind of people who promote creationism.

outhouse

Atheistically
Has this been debunked?

That one was so pitiful, it was beneath a credible explanation.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In the 2nd video, the "16 inch" human footprints do not look human.
I should know, my size 12 bare feet leave much smaller much different looking prints.
(I'd post pix, but I worry my dogs would end up on a fetish site.)

I wonder if the prints in the video were made by Piltdown Man?

Last edited:

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
Does anyone have anything to refute this evidence?
IDK about you brah, but if humans lived alongside raptors, T-rexes, triceratops, any kind of therapod or large dinosaur, pterasaurs and plesiosaurs, I think we'd all be pretty freaking screwed from the get-go. :eek:

Alceste

Vagabond
In the 2nd video, the "16 inch" human footprints do not look human.
I should know, my size 12 bare feet leave much smaller much different looking prints.
(I'd post pix, but I worry my dogs would end up on a fetish site.)

I wonder if the prints in the video were made by Piltdown Man?

I noticed that too. Immediately, I was like, "hmmmmm, where are the toes?"

metatarsal-track-diagram3.jpg

I don't know where the footprint they were chopping up later came from, but it was not the same footprint they were showing from the location. It was also pretty hokey looking. I'm guessing a fake, because the people who create these things are liars.

I think it's a case of "I'll put my mouth where your money is".

shawn001

The meteorite that was the final nail in the dinosaurs extinction was the force of 1 billion Hiroshima bombs. It took out about 75% of all life on Earth.

The dinosaurs went extinct about 65 million years ago. Humans were NOT on the earth at that time.

Birds are whats left of the dinosaurs.

"Human evolution is the lengthy process of change by which people originated from apelike ancestors. Scientific evidence shows that the physical and behavioral traits shared by all people originated from apelike ancestors and evolved over a period of approximately six million years."

Introduction to Human Evolution | The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program