• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Making a comeback?

turk179

I smell something....
I've been gone for a while now and have been contemplating a full time return to the forums. Just wondering how many old timers are still here and how many new faces there are. So if you know me say hi. And if you don't know me say hi :D

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I've been gone for a while now and have been contemplating a full time return to the forums. Just wondering how many old timers are still here and how many new faces there are. So if you know me say hi. And if you don't know me say hi :D
HI TURK!!!

How awesome to see you! :hug: Welcome back and I hope you bring your lovely bride with you. :yes:

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator

Welcome back.

I've been a member here since 2005.

Does that count?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Based on the time frames you're talking, I'm a brand-spanking newb. Feels nice to feel new again...lol
Anyhow...as per your OP...HI!

What up?
Just got back here after a long break myself.
Quagmire erased me a while back so my join date shows 2011 or something like that. I still remember The Voice of Reason.
Good to see im not the only one who pops in and out.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Hi Turk! Hope you and yours are well! Glad you're coming back!

Miss seeing Draka around as well. Hope you'll pass that on to her. :)

turk179

I smell something....
So awesome seeing you all again and seeing some new regulars also. I'll make a proper reply in the morning after work. Man I've missed this place and you all.

turk179

I smell something....
Finally off work with an extra day for good measure:). Will be dipping my toes in slowly at first. It's been a long time.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Finally off work with an extra day for good measure:). Will be dipping my toes in slowly at first. It's been a long time.
Re-greetings!
Have some...
th