• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Major explosion in Beirut

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Not everything we talk about or consider has to be based solely on cold hard facts. We can imagine, and talk about likelihoods.

Hence the aluminium foil hat.

There is no evidence for his claims, so i will take them as at best, speculation based on ignorance.

So to post what you imagine do you honestly identify it as opinion or you say it is either x or y with no other option?

Cooky

Veteran Member
Hence the aluminium foil hat.

There is no evidence for his claims, so i will take them as at best, speculation based on ignorance.

So to post what you imagine do you honestly identify it as opinion or you say it is either x or y with no other option?

Nobody cares about "evidence". This ain't a court of law or science class.

ChristineM

Premium Member
We could show a little more respect, yes.

I am not the one calling names here, i am simply responding in kind to an ad hominem attack. You want to ask for respect the ask in the right place

ChristineM

Premium Member
Nobody cares about "evidence". This ain't a court of law or science class.

Sheesh, are you talking for me?

You and others may relish making up bs to massage your own egos, me, i go with the evidence.

ChristineM

Premium Member
No art, no music, no games, no ideas... No fun.

Good job that humanity has evolved to imagine things and to use that imagination to better humanity. Even if there is the odd aberration now and again

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Credibility?

Even though I would disagree with Ben, as a staunch Israel supporter, unless he's talking set-up's, I still take pause to consider his comments.

Well you are easily pleased. I'll use that argument (has seniority here. Many years more than Christine, myself or most others) next time I need to assume some authority - my age should suffice. :D He still only appears to be citing others though.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Well you are easily pleased. I'll use that argument (has seniority here. Many years more than Christine, myself or most others) next time I need to assume some authority - my age should suffice. :D He still only appears to be citing others though.

...I just noticed that our "RF birthdays" are both the same year. :)

Here, we've all been reborn and baptized by @Sunstone, the RF high-priest. :D

Last edited:

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
All I know is a prominent right wing poster disappeared right around the time Cooky appeared??

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
...I just noticed that our "RF birthdays" are both the same year. :)

Here, we've all been reborn and baptized by @Sunstone, the RF high-priest. :D

Don't know about you, but I claim to be a war-baby (alive in mum at least) rather than be one of those seemingly despised boomers. :oops:

Cooky

Veteran Member
All I know is a prominent right wing poster disappeared right around the time Cooky appeared??

Who, you mean the infamous Landon Caeli? Yeah. He was awesome. :D

I'm BACK..! Reincarnated.

383756-1.jpg

(I missed you Lyndon)

Last edited: