• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lying

suncowiam

I lie to myself everyday.

I convince myself that I could do anything if I wanted. Just makes initiating things much easier. Then I deal with the fallout later.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think he really saw Jesus. But, trying to take a picture of him was foolish and sad imo.
That picture, he was taking a picture of his grandson, and after the fact he, and actually a lot of people later on, would see Jesus in the shadows.
The visions he had during a medical crises when he was so stressed out of his mind he had a trip to the ER because his body was over worked, severely under-rested, and failing.
Outside of that incident he's fairly normal.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I lied. Today, on the forum, I posted that I read all @kjw47 's posts. But it isn't true. It is true I read all his posts that are in a conversation that I am a part of. See?

Someone reading "I read all your posts" will have a different opinion of the way I use my time than if I say, "In a conversation I am having with you, I read all your posts."

The first one misleads, but not with the intention to mislead.

Got it? :D