• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Love your neighborhood Jew as yourself

Wow! Quite an indictment.

There is much more in the OT that castigates the Jews than in the NT. Start with the first chapter of Isaiah. Among other indictments, verse 6 says they had no soundness in them whatsoever. You sure won't find anything near that in the NT. Have you read Romans chapters 9-11? It doesn't seem like you have. It makes it crystal clear that without the Jews there wouldn't even be any Christians. Hardly antisemitic.
The New Testament is Antisemitic, calls Gd's Son Israel children of their father the devil, Synagogue of Satan, it goes against Gd and the Bible.

rrobs

Yes, Gd disciplines His Son Israel, He also restores and redeems Israel. I only go by the Bible, the NT teaches against it.
I can't imagine where you are getting your ideas. Could you give me something more specific? Which part of the NT goes against Israel being restored? This is what I read in the NT:

Rom 11:2,

God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,​

I take it you've not read Romans chapters 9 through 11. If you did, you must have skimmed it. After all, I think it's only been a few minutes since I suggested you read it. If you did read it, try reading it again only slower this time. To be sure, He does speak of Israel's faults, but here is little doubt of God's unconditional love for them. It just oozes out from the pages.

rrobs

The New Testament is Antisemitic, calls Gd's Son Israel children of their father the devil, Synagogue of Satan, it goes against Gd and the Bible.
He says "them which say they are Jews" are the synagogue of Satan, not necessarily the true Jewish people. Big difference.

Rev 2:9,

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.​

Faithofchristian

Gd declared Israel is His Son, read Isaiah 60 Israel is restored and redeemed and their Oppressors become their Servants. History shows that it is Christianity that became the Jews longest enduring and most deadliest of all their oppressors.

So you want me a Jew of Israel and a Christian to believe Israel is it's longest oppressor.
You can't be serious

Last edited:
So you want me a Jew of Israel and a Christian to believe Israel is it's longest oppressor.
You can't be serious
You can believe what ever you want to, I merely posted the truth, Christianity became the Jews/Israel's longest enduring and most deadliest of all their Oppressors. I was informed that a Jew who follows Jesus cuts themselves off from Gd and are no longer Jews, they are just Christians, so your reply is interesting

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
No, Jesus called the woman a dog, a filthy animal, trying to distort Jesus' view of Gentiles is very telling.

Wow!....so cut and dried and so confidently said......but so wrong. o_O

"Was Jesus’ illustration about “little dogs” meant to be insulting?

On one occasion, when Jesus was outside Israel’s borders in the Roman province of Syria, a Greek woman approached to ask for help. Jesus’ response included an illustration that suggested a comparison between non-Jews and “little dogs.” Under the Mosaic Law, dogs were deemed to be unclean animals. (Leviticus 11:27) But did Jesus mean to insult this Greek woman and other non-Jews?

Not at all. Jesus’ point, as he explained to his disciples, was that his priority at that time was to help the Jews. So he illustrated the point, saying to the Greek woman: “It is not right to take the bread of the children and throw it to the little dogs.” (Matthew 15:21-26; Mark 7:26) Among the Greeks and Romans, the dog was often a beloved pet that lived in its owner’s house and played with the children. So the expression “little dogs” might have called to mind a warm, endearing picture. The Greek woman picked up on Jesus’ words and replied: “Yes, Lord, but really the little dogs do eat of the crumbs falling from the table of their masters.” Jesus commended her faith and healed the woman’s daughter.—Matthew 15:27, 28."

Did You Know? — Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY

Photo: A child with a puppy, Greek or Roman statuette (first century B.C.E. to the second century C.E.)

Translation is an important thing when it comes to interpreting scripture. The word used in Matthew 15:26 is "kynarion" and according to Strongs, it means "little dogs" and was in no way meant as an insult. She wasn't insulted but picked up on his meaning straight away. "She said: “Yes, Lord, but really the little dogs do eat of the crumbs falling from the table of their masters.” 28 Then Jesus replied to her: “O woman, great is your faith; let it happen to you as you wish.” And her daughter was healed from that hour on."

Her daughter was healed. Why do you run away with one verse as if it says everything? Scripture explains itself if you use the tools to help you understand the original languages. If all you want to do is find fault then sadly, you will get what you are looking for.....:(

Wow!....so cut and dried and so confidently said......but so wrong. o_O

"Was Jesus’ illustration about “little dogs” meant to be insulting?

On one occasion, when Jesus was outside Israel’s borders in the Roman province of Syria, a Greek woman approached to ask for help. Jesus’ response included an illustration that suggested a comparison between non-Jews and “little dogs.” Under the Mosaic Law, dogs were deemed to be unclean animals. (Leviticus 11:27) But did Jesus mean to insult this Greek woman and other non-Jews?

Not at all. Jesus’ point, as he explained to his disciples, was that his priority at that time was to help the Jews. So he illustrated the point, saying to the Greek woman: “It is not right to take the bread of the children and throw it to the little dogs.” (Matthew 15:21-26; Mark 7:26) Among the Greeks and Romans, the dog was often a beloved pet that lived in its owner’s house and played with the children. So the expression “little dogs” might have called to mind a warm, endearing picture. The Greek woman picked up on Jesus’ words and replied: “Yes, Lord, but really the little dogs do eat of the crumbs falling from the table of their masters.” Jesus commended her faith and healed the woman’s daughter.—Matthew 15:27, 28."

Did You Know? — Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY

Photo: A child with a puppy, Greek or Roman statuette (first century B.C.E. to the second century C.E.)

Translation is an important thing when it comes to interpreting scripture. The word used in Matthew 15:26 is "kynarion" and according to Strongs, it means "little dogs" and was in no way meant as an insult. She wasn't insulted but picked up on his meaning straight away. "She said: “Yes, Lord, but really the little dogs do eat of the crumbs falling from the table of their masters.” 28 Then Jesus replied to her: “O woman, great is your faith; let it happen to you as you wish.” And her daughter was healed from that hour on."

Her daughter was healed. Why do you run away with one verse as if it says everything? Scripture explains itself if you use the tools to help you understand the original languages. If all you want to do is find fault then sadly, you will get what you are looking for.....:(
Thanks, that's some skillful twisting, no one does it better than Christians!

He says "them which say they are Jews" are the synagogue of Satan, not necessarily the true Jewish people. Big difference.

Rev 2:9,

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.​
Yes, the New Testament is Antisemitic, all of it.

I can't imagine where you are getting your ideas. Could you give me something more specific? Which part of the NT goes against Israel being restored? This is what I read in the NT:

Rom 11:2,

God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,​

I take it you've not read Romans chapters 9 through 11. If you did, you must have skimmed it. After all, I think it's only been a few minutes since I suggested you read it. If you did read it, try reading it again only slower this time. To be sure, He does speak of Israel's faults, but here is little doubt of God's unconditional love for them. It just oozes out from the pages.
The entire New Testament goes against Gd and the Bible, Christianity became the Jews longest enduring and most deadliest of all oppressors, it teaches humans to worship another human and without accepting that deadman Hell is your destination, all that is heretical blasphemy.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Thanks, that's some skillful twisting, no one does it better than Christians!

Its called the truth...something you are apparently not interested in....but that's OK, we are telling God a lot about ourselves by the way we interpret things. There is a lot of "twisting" going on and who is not 'twisted' I believe will soon become apparent.

Its called the truth...something you are apparently not interested in....but that's OK, we are telling God a lot about ourselves by the way we interpret things. There is a lot of "twisting" going on and who is not 'twisted' I believe will soon become apparent.
Yes, as Jeremiah prophesied the Gentiles will come to see that they have inherited only lies and as Zechariah prophesied the Gentiles will turn to the Jews to come to know the Creator, for to Him and Him Alone will All Knees Kneel and All Tongues Swear to. All in Gd's timing.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Yes, as Jeremiah prophesied the Gentiles will come to see that they have inherited only lies and as Zechariah prophesied the Gentiles will turn to the Jews to come to know the Creator, for to Him and Him Alone will All Knees Kneel and All Tongues Swear to. All in Gd's timing.

Please provide reference to scripture that is referred to so we can read the words for ourselves without your interpretation.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Most christians dont seem to understand that their covenant doctrine de facto condemns all Israelites to Hell.

Even after they read, that Abraham, called a Gentile, in the text, is said to be saved.

Last edited:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Most christians dont seem to understand that their covenant doctrine de facto condemns all Israelites to Hell.

Even after they read, that Abraham, called a Gentile, in the text, is said to be saved.
No... it doesn't say that at all.