• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Love, Death and Robots

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
I've just discovered Love, Death and Robots on Netflix. Some of the best sci-fi I've ever seen on a screen. In my youth I was an armoured vehicle crew commander, Lucky 13 captured the bond between crew and machine better than any other work of fiction I've ever watched or read. A 15 minute vignette about a non verbal, non anthropomorphic machine and I cried.

Love, Death & Robots | Netflix Official Site

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Macho men don't cry. We drink, and say "dude" a lot.
Oh, don't worry, That particular episode has me drinking, and impulsively dropping $200 I couldn't afford on a helmet from my old class of vehicle I found on eBay. *opens 7th beer of the evening* Thank God I didn't discover the show in 2 weeks on the 25th, I'd probably self combust from inflammable level BAC.

Dude.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Elmer Fudd discovers it's 2019...

Bugs1.png

Bugs2.png

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
There was a third?
Real men were too bored with the first Toy Story to continue.
Yeah, Yeah, I hear ya...

Pixar was milking the franchise. And yet, they know how to make me cry...

The ending involves a grown-up kid giving away their "toys" to the next generation.

Bob the Unbeliever

I've just discovered Love, Death and Robots on Netflix. Some of the best sci-fi I've ever seen on a screen. In my youth I was an armoured vehicle crew commander, Lucky 13 captured the bond between crew and machine better than any other work of fiction I've ever watched or read. A 15 minute vignette about a non verbal, non anthropomorphic machine and I cried.

Love, Death & Robots | Netflix Official Site

That was my favorite too-- although I think there are one or two more? I'm kinda saving them.

My second favorite was the first episode-- I like twists, aka The Sixth Sense "I see dead people".

Watchmen

Premium Member
It’s hit and miss. I’ve only watched a few so far. But glad there’s an outlet for this type of thoughtful sci-fi.