• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lots of Pocketses?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I like jackets with some inside pockets. I really do have times when I carry a lot of small items.
Same here. That's what often annoys me - the lack of even one breast pocket, for example. And having just one pocket protected from the elements might mean not having to unzip anything serious just for a small item, especially whilst out hill-walking or such.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Often lacking in jackets and such (a measly two in many but a more reasonable four or five in others), but I have a winner as to trousers - nine of such in this pair, even if they might just be for general wear! Suit you Sir, or Madam!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07QWSLGCZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

Any you like?
Tactical pants?!

I have some shorts from Go Outdoors that have 9 pockets. You can never have too many pockets.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I have indeed, I got as far as checking them out in Debenhams. I decided against lugging a big bag around with me in favour of stuffing things in my pockets. :)

I can't bring myself to carry a bag, either... Don't know why. Even in the absence of pockets. Nope. There's just something too 'girly' about it.

Though wearing a dress or heels doesn't bother me in the least. Who knows.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Tactical pants?!

I have some shorts from Go Outdoors that have 9 pockets. You can never have too many pockets.
Well the term 'cargo' in the description should have hinted at such, but I was still surprised at so many - and being so useful. Without such, I might have to use a waist-bag or ensure the jacket has enough, and in hot weather, not so nice. All to do with necessities of Covid mainly, and the fact that I like to listen to music whilst walking. :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member