• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lots of Pocketses?

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
Too skinny for my liking.

When they make an abaya with pockets I'll be happy.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Paul likes chinos (m&s blue harbor) for comfort and fit. Also cheating a little as chinos are jeans so he can go to functions in jeans and no one knows any better

I don't go for multiple pockets, its too easy to forget which one your keys are and and you wind up doing the dance of the pockets at the door

Last edited:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I don't always wear pants but when I do....

It's alot like this.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N237HC...abc_YNTDMC9Y5ZM7469649GX?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

When I put on pants, it's more like this for people:

1280px-Cole_Thomas_The_Consummation_The_Course_of_the_Empire_1836.jpg

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
Often lacking in jackets and such (a measly two in many but a more reasonable four or five in others), but I have a winner as to trousers - nine of such in this pair, even if they might just be for general wear! Suit you Sir, or Madam!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07QWSLGCZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

Any you like?
I like cargo pants or shorts. But then, I carry a lot of items with me when I am out and about. My problem these days is that I have shrunk up and my cloths are all baggy.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Almost none of my clothes have pockets...

Bra has to work as a substitute. :(

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member