• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for a debate with creationists (I am an atheist)

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
3f66iy.jpg

Heyo

Veteran Member
When you are looking for a debate with a creationist, you're not an atheist, you are a masochist.

whirlingmerc

I see an interesting account of creation in Psalm 104. It described God working in many aspects of creation and ends with 'sinners will be destroyed'

It seems there is a moral tie with seeing God as creator.

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
I see an interesting account of creation in Psalm 104. It described God working in many aspects of creation and ends with 'sinners will be destroyed'

It seems there is a moral tie with seeing God as creator.

I'd call that a "moral valley impossible to jump over." Destroy all who disagree!

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
It's an hour long argument from incredulity. A bit like taking a picture of a rotting animal carcass and saying "behold, this natural beauty surely proves the existence of god!"

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Creationists, give me your best evidence for creationism, and i'll try to refute it, and vice versa

There are more threads on this topic than is realistically acceptable since they are merely rehashing the same futile arguments.

You have a choice between two "belief" systems.....only one admits to having a belief.....the other denies that it requires any. However you look at it....its a futile exercise.

environmental-issues-landfill-rubbish-refuse-clean-cleaner-gra050226_low.jpg

whirlingmerc

"Sinners will be destroyed" is not, however, the message of Christ in the New Testament.

The lake of fire comes to mind.

Actually.....

Both the love of God and the judgement of God are kicked up a notch in more clarity in the New Testament

See 2 Thessalonians 1:7-9 for example (or John 3 16-18 )