• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Listening to the Other Side of the Aisle

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I really appreciate you saying that. Your statement is exactly what this thread is all about. You don't care about what he thinks or says because you don't like him. There is nothing from him you could learn or even attempt to learn from. Hell, you won't even consider listening. I found a three minute clip of his rationale but I am not even going to bother because you are so close minded that it won't matter.
Which of his points that he made in his testimony before the Senate committee has he retracted?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I found a three minute clip of his rationale but I am not even going to bother because you are so close minded that it won't matter.
I think it's funny that even though my opinion of Peterson was crafted by listening to hours of his lectures and debates, I'm somehow "closed minded" because I came to a conclusion about him.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I think it's funny that even though my opinion of Peterson was crafted by listening to hours of his lectures and debates, I'm somehow "closed minded" because I came to a conclusion about him.
Our discussion is over, please stop repeatedly quoting my posts in attempt to drag me back into it.