• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

List of Nobel Prizes for Theory of Evolution

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Please, list the names of the Nobel Prizes.
If Darwinism or Theory of Evolution got any Nobel Prize, devil seems to won this fallen world.

So, the first Nobel recognition of Evolution is 2022 AD. Why no Nobel Prize for Darwin? The first prize is 2022 AD. And no single prize before 2022 AD. Not a great theory.

Svante Pääbo
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2022

Born: 20 April 1955, Stockholm, Sweden

Affiliation at the time of the award: Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig, Germany; Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Okinawa, Japan

Prize motivation: “for his discoveries concerning the genomes of extinct hominins and human evolution”

Prize share: 1/1
It only proves, as transpires, that the god (dying, rising, atoning and ascending deity) concept of Pauline-Christianity is wrong, the truthful Religion says that man got evolved through a process spread over long times (millions of years) of creation by G-d, please, right?
And Adam was the first person with whom G-d had a Direct Converse and thus He made him (Adam) a Messenger/Prophet of Him to the tribes/people that existed already, one gets to know, please. Right?
The Scientists with their good endeavors tell us as to how it all physically happened and with that knowledge they serve the humanity, and it is much appreciated by the followers of the truthful Religion, please? Right?

Regards

Last edited:

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Satan loves science.
Tolerance too.
He never visits plagues upon believers.
If-Satan-was-a-Professor-BLOG-1500x785.jpg

We should give Satan a Nobel Peace prize.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
If Darwinism or Theory of Evolution got any Nobel Prize, devil seems to won this fallen world.

So, the first Nobel recognition of Evolution is 2022 AD. Why no Nobel Prize for Darwin? The first prize is 2022 AD. And no single prize before 2022 AD. Not a great theory.

Svante Pääbo

Affiliation at the time of the award: Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig, Germany; Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Okinawa, Japan

Prize motivation: “for his discoveries concerning the genomes of extinct hominins and human evolution”

Does this count?

'This year’s Nobel Prize in Chemistry was awarded to three researchers whose pioneering work with proteins has, in the words of one committee member, “applied the principles of Darwin in the test tube.”'

Three Evolutionary Scientists Share This Year’s Nobel Prize in Chemistry | Smart News| Smithsonian Magazine

Alien826

No religious beliefs
Headlines.

Man convicted of rigging horse races gets Nobble prize.

Stomach transplant donor gets Nobelly prize.

Anyone think of any others?

(Aw c'mon this thread can't get any sillier.)

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member

Svante Pääbo

Darwin's theory came before the Nobel Prize was instituted. Interesting to note that Euclid's proof for a right triangle also came before the Nobel Prize was instituted. I can't help but notice that you don't discard Euclid just because it didn't win a Nobel prize, and who would get such a prize for dreaming it up again?

Well, same thing for Darwin -- his genius (along with Wallace's) gave us the theory, but why would you give a prize to somebody who gives it to you again?

Your determined and fixated hatred of the theory of evolution is more than suffiently evidenced in your posts. But I'm beginning to see that at least one of the reasons you fail so routinely to get your "science" published is because you can't permit reality to interfere with your religious prejudices. If you can't learn to do that, you will never, ever do science.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member

Svante Pääbo

Have you ever won a Nobel Prize? If not and we follow your logic...

questfortruth

Have you ever won a Nobel Prize? If not and we follow your logic...
I like to find parallels in songs and my life. Yes, I have some unpublished results.
So, if one of them gets published in a good journal, all my town will go party.
But in this song of D.J. Bobo tells me that it is only a dream, and I must go to Heaven first, and in Heaven will be this party. The words "party just for you", means that I will be reason for this celebration.