• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

List of Nobel Prizes for Theory of Evolution

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
What you will give to God?
Blame? :oops:

5c25d608fd38134578624d52983f04db.gif

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I like to find parallels in songs and my life. Yes, I have some unpublished results.
So, if one of them gets published in a good journal, all my town will go party.
But in this song of D.J. Bobo tells me that it is only a dream, and I must go to Heaven first, and in Heaven will be this party. The words "party just for you", means that I will be reason for this celebration.

Nothing wrong with hoping. Good luck with publishing if the conclusions follow the evidence. But not receiving a Nobel Prize is not evidence that a concept or the work of individuals or groups is falsified.

questfortruth

Please, list any Nobel Prizes or Scientific recognition awards for Creationism
Dark Energy got Nobel Prize. So, in Universe are these three: Dark Energy, Dark Matter, matter. Therefore, if person is religious, he places God as Dark Energy, Paradise as Dark Matter, matter as matter. If person is not religious, he invents new essences, which go against of the Ockham Razor.

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
Dark Energy got Nobel Prize. So, in Universe are these three: Dark Energy, Dark Matter, matter. Therefore, if person is religious, he places God as Dark Energy, Paradise as Dark Matter, matter as matter. If person is not religious, he invents new essences, which go against of the Ockham Razor.
That's a lot of mental gymnastics to try and make a square block fit into a triangle hole.

Those are not Nobel Prizes for Creationism and Jesus myths. Must not be very good myths.

PruePhillip

Please, list the names of the Nobel Prizes.
If Darwinism or Theory of Evolution got any Nobel Prize, devil seems to won this fallen world.

So, the first Nobel recognition of Evolution is 2022 AD. Why no Nobel Prize for Darwin? The first prize is 2022 AD. And no single prize before 2022 AD. Not a great theory.

Svante Pääbo
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2022

Born: 20 April 1955, Stockholm, Sweden

Affiliation at the time of the award: Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig, Germany; Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Okinawa, Japan

Prize motivation: “for his discoveries concerning the genomes of extinct hominins and human evolution”

Prize share: 1/1

Haven't you read Genesis 1 ?
God commanded the earth to bring forth life, and then He commanded the seas to bring forth life.
God didn't create life directly, He caused his creation to create life. That's what evolution does.

questfortruth

Haven't you read Genesis 1 ?
God commanded the earth to bring forth life, and then He commanded the seas to bring forth life.
God didn't create life directly, He caused his creation to create life. That's what evolution does.
Non-believer PruePhillip: "God didn't create life directly, He caused his creation to create life. That's what evolution does."
But you are non-believer, so, you wrote a nonsense. Why? You are not believing the things you wrote.

HonestJoe

So, the first Nobel recognition of Evolution is 2022 AD. Why no Nobel Prize for Darwin? The first prize is 2022 AD. And no single prize before 2022 AD. Not a great theory.
Well, Darwin himself died before the Nobel Prize was even established and they're only awarded to living recipients for recent work. The science prizes also focuses on practical research rather then theories so it shouldn't be a surprise that evolutionary theories themselves haven't been the basis for any prizes. That said, there appear to be a number of prizes under Physiology or Medicine and Chemistry over the years that relate to evolutionary theories.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Non-believer PruePhillip: "God didn't create life directly, He caused his creation to create life. That's what evolution does."
But you are non-believer, so, you wrote a nonsense. Why? You are not believing the things you wrote.
If a person is going to quote the Bible, the Bible does not promote evolution, the theory of. Life did not evolve into organisms.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
In actuality, he did research into the theory, didn't he? I may check it out but did he prove the theory? Oh sorry, science doesn't prove a theory, does it?

Another sheesh.

If he did any research into the question i would be very surprised

No he didn't prove anything, in fact he failed miserably. A simple internet search will return several names over the years.

Science does not prove anything. But it does research to ensure it doesn't made a complete fool of itself

YoursTrue

Another sheesh.
If he did any research into the question i would be very surprised

No he didn't prove anything, in fact he failed miserably. A simple internet search will return several names over the years.

Science does not prove anything. But it does research to ensure it doesn't made a complete fool of itself
That's one of your posts I really like!

PruePhillip

I believe in both God and Science. There's no problem for me.

YoursTrue

Nothing wrong with hoping. Good luck with publishing if the conclusions follow the evidence. But not receiving a Nobel Prize is not evidence that a concept or the work of individuals or groups is falsified.
You really got me on that one, Dan. Maybe some day a scientist can prove beyond doubt that the theory of evolution is true. Oh forget prove, it's not provable, right?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You really got me on that one, Dan. Maybe some day a scientist can prove beyond doubt that the theory of evolution is true. Oh forget prove, it's not provable, right?

It's never been falsified despite the religious naysay doing their best

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
That's one of your posts I really like!
So you perhaps do agree that religious beliefs so often makes fools of the believers? Like perhaps the Taliban currently, and those who seem to dismiss scientific evidence, and often as to a low appreciation and/or knowledge of the particular issue. :oops:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

That is quite the arrogant accusation.
And also quite a dodge of the actual, very valid, point made.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
In actuality, he did research into the theory, didn't he? I may check it out but did he prove the theory? Oh sorry, science doesn't prove a theory, does it?

Is this supposed to be an attack on science? An attempt at brushing it off as "not very relevant" or important or similar, because theories are never considered "proven"?

It must be. Why else would you ask a question to which you already know the answer and acknowledge exactly that in the next breath?