• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Light of my life

PureX

Veteran Member
My point was that the existence of God or the non existence of God makes no difference to anything, it doesn't effect anyone's rights, no effects at all.
My point is that we have no possible way of knowing that. You are assuming it based on nothing but your own biased perceptions and beliefs, same as any other zealot does.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
If "God" was standing right in front of you, right now, in all it's inexplicable and blazing glory, you would still have no way of determining that it was actually God. As opposed to some sort of self-generated mental delusion, or some clever magician's illusion, or some advanced alien species masquerading is "God" for your, their, or some other purpose. There simply is no degree to which you could experience God and be certain that what you're experiencing IS God, because as a human, you are simply no equipped to verify the conditions and characteristics that we attribute to our concept of "God". In this respect, I can speak for and to the limitations of all humans.

NO, you cannot speak for all humans!!!

You can only speak for yourself and those who are spiritually broken.

My soul first met God during my NDE/ONE when just a child, and my soul's connection to him has been with me my whole life. So please stop making foolish statements on spiritual matters you know nothing about.

PureX

Veteran Member
NO, you cannot speak for all humans!!!

You can only speak for yourself and those who are spiritually broken.

My soul first met God during my NDE/ONE when just a child, and my soul's connection to him has been with me my whole life. So please stop making foolish statements on spiritual matters you know nothing about.
So you believe. But you have no way of verifying that belief, because you are a mere human. I also had an experience of God as a child, but I'm honest enough to admit that it was and still is beyond my ability to explain, validate, or presume the certainty of.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
So you believe. But you have no way of verifying that belief, because you are a mere human. I also had an experience of God as a child, but I'm honest enough to admit that it was and still is beyond my ability to explain, validate, or presume the certainty of.

Yes, just as I already determined, you are spiritually broken so have no right to speak for everyone else. And you most certainly have NO RIGHT to try telling me or anyone else what they can or cannot do based upon your own opinions.

You really think your biased opinion can dictate what the spiritual experiences of others are all about???!!! What a mega bloated ego you got there!!!

And adding your claim of having a spiritual experience as a child right after I stated I had one, comes across as deceitful. Too much overkill. Indicating you'll say anything to make it look like you "win". You don't. And you didn't.