• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lifetime Premium Membership Added

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
What if you purchase a Lifetime Premium Membership for $75 dollars and the "staff" becomes taken over by Red Chinese communist fans of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un plotting to aid Islamic terrorist as part of an America-hating freakshow, and these "staffers" ban under the guise of "breaking the rules" any premium lifetime member who doesn't parrot this agenda because the staff only wants a one way street of their pro-Castro flag waving "dialog"?

Does this premium lifetime member get a refund if he or she is still alive even though this "staff" wants the member dead perhaps?

Not saying the staff is wanting to do this, but just in case, I am asking about refund policy in case that happens.

Also, what if you live in a poverty stricken country, and you are poor, can you get a premium lifetime time membership in the currency of such a "not very rich" country or "poor" or "poor, not my fault", let us say you live on the streets of Calcutta and can you get a lifetime premium membership for 75 rupees instead of 75 dollars, or perhaps 72 LRD (Liberian currency)? I know, some countries have extreme poor and then a small class of rich running a dictatorship, so perhaps you could use the local currency denomination if you also attach with the premium lifetime membership application a graphic of yourself as some sort of proof that you are "poor" or at least not part of the dictatorship elite?

Right now, with "King Dollar", the exchange rate is murderous for those living in other countries, but they might want lifetime premium membership. I suppose if you get "lifetime" under some affirmative plan for those who cannot afford, and get to buy using LRD for example, but later you are rich, should the membership require an "upgrade" using dollars or bitcoin?

I am interested in this membership, but want to clarify it.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
What if you purchase a Lifetime Premium Membership for $75 dollars and the "staff" becomes taken over by Red Chinese communist fans of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un plotting to aid Islamic terrorist as part of an America-hating freakshow, and these "staffers" ban under the guise of "breaking the rules" any premium lifetime member who doesn't parrot this agenda because the staff only wants a one way street of their pro-Castro flag waving "dialog"?

Does this premium lifetime member get a refund if he or she is still alive even though this "staff" wants the member dead perhaps?

Not saying the staff is wanting to do this, but just in case, I am asking about refund policy in case that happens.

Also, what if you live in a poverty stricken country, and you are poor, can you get a premium lifetime time membership in the currency of such a "not very rich" country or "poor" or "poor, not my fault", let us say you live on the streets of Calcutta and can you get a lifetime premium membership for 75 rupees instead of 75 dollars, or perhaps 72 LRD (Liberian currency)? I know, some countries have extreme poor and then a small class of rich running a dictatorship, so perhaps you could use the local currency denomination if you also attach with the premium lifetime membership application a graphic of yourself as some sort of proof that you are "poor" or at least not part of the dictatorship elite?

Right now, with "King Dollar", the exchange rate is murderous for those living in other countries, but they might want lifetime premium membership. I suppose if you get "lifetime" under some affirmative plan for those who cannot afford, and get to buy using LRD for example, but later you are rich, should the membership require an "upgrade" using dollars or bitcoin?

I am interested in this membership, but want to clarify it.

The bad news is, no, you wont get a discount based on the relative value of your local currency.

The good news is: if you live in one of those countries your life expectancy is probably going to be shorter so it wouldn't have been that great of a deal anyway.

Renji

Reminds me of Sprint's "Unlimited for life" plan. By the way, what would be the difference if you're a premium member compared to when you are not?