• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

[LHP Only] Narcissism - The Bane of The Left-Hand Path

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
White people's LHP? That is a new one! When did race get into this discussion?
It's a way of contrasting it to the Dharmic LHP (Vamachara and Vajrayana). I have just noticed that nearly all people into the Western LHP and who have been its biggest "movers and shakers" are white people, so I decided just to be blunt about it.

ThirtyThree

It's a way of contrasting it to the Dharmic LHP (Vamachara and Vajrayana). I have just noticed that nearly all people into the Western LHP and who have been its biggest "movers and shakers" are white people, so I decided just to be blunt about it.

That is strange. I did not know the pigment or decreased amount of it in my skin had anything to do with my practice. One really does learn something new every day!

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Actually, white men, not that it really matters.

ThirtyThree

Seriously?

Hitler_b5f34b_282072.jpg

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
A couple of comments here . . .
First off one of THE biggest mover & shaker of the WLHP is the ToS's High Priestess who is black, but I do agree that it 'appears' to be dominated by whites.
My main comment however is that successful and worthy WLHP organizations teach by EMULATION not by armchair philosophy. Affiliates experience real observable results in others as a result of their initiation and practice and that becomes a reality which can also be had with the same discipline and hard work.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Seriously. :) (Not that I consider Hitler to be LHP, but he was most definitely a pathological and malignant Narcissist.)
He also executed some of the most successful Lesser Black Magick in history . . . which is why He and Nazi Germany should be a study for any serious WLHP adherent.

Mindmaster

Premium Member

I kinda agree with you here, and that white power and western left-handed path dogma (let's call it what it is) are disturbingly similar. (Even when it comes down to the books they read or consider important...)

Mindmaster

Premium Member

It does matter... It reflects the old patrist tendencies of the old ways of doing things... If we're going into comparisons, really women have irrelevant places in most LHP organizations the exception currently being The Temple of Set, who has had a female High Priestess. However, she is like the only one since 1974 if I am not mistaken... I find it ridiculous that 49.6% of the world population is disqualified to lead a LHP organization by virtue of their genitalia... But, that's how I see it...

If one cannot embrace egalitarianism one cannot evolve past the chimp-like stage we came from a couple of million years ago. The difference is we, as humans, have a choice. We can decide to be petty, sexist, or racist... or any other type of "ist' you can imagine, but these things are toxic to ones mind. It never seems to me that most people associating with these terms are very happy... I think that is generally the best gauge of whether ones path is correct or right... Seconded by the possibility that it is also making others nearby happy, or wiser! :)

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
It does matter... It reflects the old patrist tendencies of the old ways of doing things... If we're going into comparisons, really women have irrelevant places in most LHP organizations the exception currently being The Temple of Set, who has had a female High Priestess. However, she is like the only one since 1974 if I am not mistaken... I find it ridiculous that 49.6% of the world population is disqualified to lead a LHP organization by virtue of their genitalia... But, that's how I see it...

If one cannot embrace egalitarianism one cannot evolve past the chimp-like stage we came from a couple of million years ago. The difference is we, as humans, have a choice. We can decide to be petty, sexist, or racist... or any other type of "ist' you can imagine, but these things are toxic to ones mind. It never seems to me that most people associating with these terms are very happy... I think that is generally the best gauge of whether ones path is correct or right... Seconded by the possibility that it is also making others nearby happy, or wiser! :)
The Herald of the Dawn has had two female Hierophants and two male Hierophants . . . not by any measure of equality, but from the hard work and success they achieved. Any WLHP organization that does not embrace the feminine will ultimately fail.

ThirtyThree

I find it ridiculous that 49.6% of the world population is disqualified to lead a LHP organization by virtue of their genitalia...

If females desire to lead an LHP organization, they should just go and do it. If they can not lead an existing one, they should build their own.

crossfire

Premium Member
Yes, narcissism is a problem in the white person's version of LHP, along with various ASPD traits including psychopathy (whether actual or wannabe) and much of White People's LHP® encourages those traits. I find it all pathetic.
Gee, do you think that encouraging psychopathy might be one reason why many women don't want to take leadership positions? ;)

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
He also executed some of the most successful Lesser Black Magick in history . . . which is why He and Nazi Germany should be a study for any serious WLHP adherent.

Nazi Germany was an exercise in mass LBM. The Nazi's did conjure certain aspects of the Powers of Darkness, but in their arrogance and lust for world domination they misdirected these powers, thus plunging the world into chaos at the time, and destroying themselves.

crossfire

Premium Member
Nazi Germany was an exercise in mass LBM. The Nazi's did conjure certain aspects of the Powers of Darkness, but in their arrogance and lust for world domination they misdirected these powers, thus plunging the world into chaos at the time, and destroying themselves.
There really isn't that much of a Nazi egregore left after less than 100 years. {At least not as compared to the really nasty FGM egregore that has endured for thousands of years in the area of the Nile River Valley.}

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
There really isn't that much of a Nazi egregore left after less than 100 years. {At least not as compared to the really nasty FGM egregore that has endured for thousands of years in the area of the Nile River Valley.}

I agree. It's been a while since I've seen/heard someone else use the noun "egregore", I was beginning to think that I was the only one, at least on RF. :smilecat:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
***Thread moved to Same Faith Debates***

Please keep rules 1 and 3 in mind while posting in this thread.

1. Personal Comments About Members and Staff
Personal attacks and name-calling, whether direct or in the third person, are strictly prohibited on the forums. Critique each other's ideas all you want, but under no circumstances personally attack each other or the staff. Quoting a member's post in a separate/new thread without their permission to challenge or belittle them, or harassing staff members for performing moderation duties, will also be considered a personal attack.

3. Trolling and Bullying
Where Rule 1 covers personal attacks, Rule 3 governs other behaviors and content that can generally be described as being a jerk. Unacceptable behaviors and content include:

1) Content (whether words or images) that most people would find needlessly offensive, especially when such content is posted just to get a rise out of somebody and/or is not part of a reasoned argument.

2) Defamation, slander, or misrepresentation of a member's beliefs/arguments, or that of a particular group, culture, or religion. This includes altering the words of another member to change their meaning when using the quote feature.

3) Antagonism, bullying, or harassment - including but not limited to personal attacks, slander, and misrepresentation - of a member across multiple content areas of the forums. Repeatedly targeting or harassing members of particular groups will also be considered bullying.