• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lets all pray for Gazza

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Today, the final unit in the palestinian power plant was shut down...And from today Gazza will have to live without electricity..

Lets all pray for them...

I have nothing more to say..

Hasbona Allah wa ne3ma al Wakeel

A

angellous_evangellous

***MOD ADVISORY***

Please do not debate in the discussion forums. An off-topic debate of an inflammatory nature has been removed. If you're going to post on this thread, please do not bait anyone for a debate.

Please also remember that this is a discussion forum for followers of Islam. If you are not a follower of Islam, please do not post your opinions here.

Thanks,
A_E

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
You know when I was living with my mom at home we had to go a few months without power, because we were too poor to pay. It was so bad to live that way. You don't realize how much electricity plays significant in your life until you have to go without it. I will make dua for them all. May Allah ease their suffering in this life and grant them a way out of their problems.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
May Allah help them, and i wish that the brothers in Palestine will stop fighting amongst each other and focus in the safty and dignity of their people.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
May Allah be with them, protect them and grant them victory, ameen!
It's really a shame that we can do nothing for our sisters and brothers in Gaza, they are killed everyday and massacred in a barbaric way and we can do nothing for them but making du`a. :(
Let's all pray two rak`as before dawn and pary to Allah sincerely for them and may Allah forgive our default!

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
A very interesting thing I noticed. I went looking around for some articles on this situation just to read further and I found it interesting. Let's see if the rest of you can figure out what's wrong with these articles.

ABC News: Gaza Power Plant Closes

That one is from ABC news. Very short not enough info.

Gaza breaking down without power plant - International Herald Tribune

This one tells a bit of a different story.

Gaza breaking down without power plant - International Herald Tribune

This last article gave a little bit more info that I found strange and not mentioned in the other two articles. Can you see what it is?

It's just funny to me how as compared to the other two the one from ABC news gave the least info, and this happens to be one of the mainstream news sources in America.

Mujahid Mohammed

May Allah grant them peace, and increase them in their patience during this time of fitnah. And may Allah soften the hearts of those who have the ability to help our brothers and sisters.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member

Mujahid Mohammed

1. How would you propose Israel react to attacks?
React to what the rocks or the sticks being thrown?

2. What do you think the UN should have done?
Uphold human rights and stop the oppression and spread of terrorism by Israel and stop the propaganda of corporate media. Uphold the principles set for in the Geneva convention. and other treaties that they have clearly broken and are supposed to be legislated for all. But for some reason Israel
YouTube - Peace, Propaganda & The Promised Land {Part 1**

YouTube - Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land: Israel & Palestine

Funny this video is made by Jews. These are only pieces I have the whole video.

but I guess you wouldn't expect them to do anything, for when Israel killed UN soldiers when they occupied lebanon. they did nothing then. and you know to the UN muslim lives and relatively worthless.