• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Legalize my new religion

BSL

Atheist God
Great..I'm in...I will only be happy if I am a legalist atheistic totalitarian dictator...so once I achieve that goal I can then crush your religion...since that to will make me happy
Total world control for you. . Including the religion :p

Onyx

Premium Member
Devils-Food-Birthday-Cake.jpg

Reactions: BSL

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I don't do religion. Thanks anyways.

Then you should join and follow me because once I achive my goal of legalist atheistic totalitarian dictator...I will crush all religions...but be warned I also have planed a bout of paranoia so I will be getting rid of all who follow me at some point....

Reactions: BSL

BSL

Atheist God
Then you should join and follow me because once I achive my goal of legalist atheistic totalitarian dictator...I will crush all religions...but be warned I also have planed a bout of paranoia so I will be getting rid of all who follow me at some point....
What he said

BSL

Atheist God
I guess China needs a dictator too

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I guess China needs a dictator too

Admittedly I am basing some of this on the Communist take over, or any dynastic change in China for that matter...but China...pfhht...there will be no China...only Wu Wei nothing else