• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Legalize my new religion

BSL

Atheist God
I want to start a new religion.
The basic tenet of the religion is to do whatever pleases you.
If you join the religion, you will be able to fulfill all your wishes and those of the members of the religion.
Somebody make the religion legal and worldwide, and make me your god, the god of pleasure.
I want everybody to call the religion BSLism.

Altfish

Veteran Member
If you join the religion, you will be able to fulfill all your wishes and those of the members of the religion.
Somebody make the religion legal and worldwide, and make me your god, the god of pleasure.
Don't forget the tax relief.

Reactions: BSL

Thief

Rogue Theologian
here in the USA.....you can actually do that
tax exemptions and all

be sure to check the legalities

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I'm sure Charles Manson and Hitler will be signing on pretty quick. What could go wrong with thinking like this?

DavidFirth

That religion already exists with the mild exception that instead of making you their god they make themselves their god.

It's called atheism.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member

How is this a new religion? "Do what you want" is as old as Anton La Vey--and Genesis.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
New? Lol it's called hedonism or the Libertine movement which was like the 1700s.
That's as old as time itself.

SabahTheLoner

Master of the Art of Couch Potato Cuddles
Sorry pal but Pan has outdone you of the God of Pleasure part. :p
Also many religions do include the "do as you please" philosophy in their tenets.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member

What if what pleases me is to make that religion illegal?

Ciao

- viole

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

Great..I'm in...I will only be happy if I am a legalist atheistic totalitarian dictator...so once I achieve that goal I can then crush your religion...since that to will make me happy