• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Left Behind - What's the One World Religion like?

PureX

Veteran Member
I don't think it's as much money, as what money brings. Power.
Money has become the substance of freedom, and life, and opportunity, itself. It has taken the place of the gods of our past, and we now exist to serve it's demands.

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
I wasn't sure whether to put this under "religious debates" or "literature". In Left behind it is stated that the (non-Christian) world will have One World Religion. I think that's a funny idea because Christians are currently the biggest religious group in the world. Anyway, I'm curious what the One World Religion would be like. Any suggestions?

I think it will look a lot like the Prosperity Gospel. . . It seems you can convince some religious people that any goods or services they have access to in the material world actually come from the blessings of a god. That's an unforgivable disaster of the soul. . . But an appealing message to the shallow among us.

IMG_6131.JPG