• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Left Behind - What's the One World Religion like?

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
I wasn't sure whether to put this under "religious debates" or "literature". In Left behind it is stated that the (non-Christian) world will have One World Religion. I think that's a funny idea because Christians are currently the biggest religious group in the world. Anyway, I'm curious what the One World Religion would be like. Any suggestions?

Vee

Premium Member
I wasn't sure whether to put this under "religious debates" or "literature". In Left behind it is stated that the (non-Christian) world will have One World Religion. I think that's a funny idea because Christians are currently the biggest religious group in the world. Anyway, I'm curious what the One World Religion would be like. Any suggestions?

Having one world religion with today's mentality/culture would be... a mess, to be optimistic.
We can't even get a common currency working properly between 20 countries in the same continent! To make a single religion work worldwide a lot of things would have to change radically.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Having one world religion with today's mentality/culture would be... a mess, to be optimistic.
We can't even get a common currency working properly between 20 countries in the same continent! To make a single religion work worldwide a lot of things would have to change radically.

It would probably have to be extremely dictatorial.

cataway

pretty sure you have it backwards , its the bad that get taken out . not the good the good inherit the earth
Matthew 5:5 “Happy are the mild-tempered, since they will inherit the earth.

Last edited:

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
It's gunna be all like beauty, and light, and harmony man. And the harmonies. Elvis will be there. And Janis and Jimmy. And B.B. It's way cool.

(Sorry. I can't help myself sometimes.)

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
Have faith.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Enigma Babylon One World Faith.

There. We said it three times. It's established.
They're different web sites dealing with the exact question of the OP; people offering their own opinion on a book, that has an exact specification, are not paying attention to the existing context.

In my opinion
. :innocent:

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
They're different web sites dealing with the exact question of the OP; people offering their own opinion on a book, that has an exact specification, are not paying attention to the existing context.

In my opinion
. :innocent:
I have fear of opening links on a religious forum. I read, "Through the Looking Glass."

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Any suggestions?
Just to summarize the reasons for most of what we find in the Left Behind series, will be from faulty Christian (John, Paul Simon) Biblical exegesis...

Which is then any doctrine they reject from global theology, will be their One World Religion; they always want someone else to blame, rather than realizing 3 fingers always point back.
[GALLERY=media, 7635][/GALLERY]
In my opinion. :innocent:

Phantasman

Kinda doubt it. As long as there are two men on this planet, they'll not always see eye to eye.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Have faith.
Are you kidding? LOL

I am asking because the faiths of a Jehovah's Witness can't be broken.
I say faiths because they have faith in 1. God 2. Jesus Christ 3. The Bible 4. their organization 5. the people who head their organization and 6. A New World