• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leaving the EU has been a disaster for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altfish

Veteran Member
FmSAy43XoAElWwU.png

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

What was the most successful slogan of the Brexiteers? That the British money spent on the EU should remain in Britain.
As you can see most EU countries were beneficiaries. But the EU was not designed to be a union of masters and servants. It was meant as an economic union to favor prosperity within all member states.
But if it's the bankers and the financial groups who take the decisions, how can it be doable?

lfciiy3u2fd31.jpg

Altfish

Veteran Member
What was the most successful slogan of the Brexiteers? That the British money spent on the EU should remain in Britain.
As you can see most EU countries were beneficiaries. But the EU was not designed to be a union of masters and servants. It was meant as an economic union to favor prosperity within all member states.
But if it's the bankers and the financial groups who take the decisions, how can it be doable?

View attachment 70721
BUT ... that just shows the membership cost.

IT DOES NOT SHOW THE BENEFITs GAINED - the UK is worse off, since leaving, so the 7431m Euro is an investment that the UK made a profit on ... ditto Germany, etc

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Because those countries are needing monies to 'bring them up' to the level of the more successful countries.
Okay.
May I know something?
What advantages do you think Britain can get from the EU membership?
How can Britain benefit from it?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Okay.
May I know something?
What advantages do you think Britain can get from the EU membership?
How can Britain benefit from it?
Massive trade increase
Reduction in paperwork to trade with our nearest neighbours
My passport is worth something
Universities sharing students and knowledge
Common standards for goods and services
Movement of labour

I could go on

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Massive trade increase
Reduction in paperwork to trade with our nearest neighbours
My passport is worth something
Universities sharing students and knowledge
Common standards for goods and services
Movement of labour

I could go on
All things British citizens can still do within the European Union.

Altfish

Veteran Member
All things British citizens can still do within the European Union.
What, reverse the loss of trade? What about the peperwork
I have to show my passport and join the long queue to enter an EU country
We can have common standards - if you haven't got a nut job government who doesn't see a problem with diverging.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Well it is in other countries.
Does Italy not have two queues? "EU" and "non-EU"?
No...it has this policy: EU citizens have free access. As for non-EU citizens there are two categories. The passports that require VISA and those which don't require any VISA . Within this latter, there is a category of countries (including UK, USA, Can, Aus, NZ) whose passport is practically equivalent to a EU passport.

Altfish

Veteran Member
No...it has this policy: EU citizens have free access. As for non-EU citizens there are two categories. The passports that require VISA and those which don't require any VISA . Within this latter, there is a category of countries (including UK, USA, Can, Aus, NZ) whose passport is practically equivalent to a EU passport.
Is that not a separate channel?

wellwisher

Actually, no. Every single item of that list was a very real loss.

The real problem was the Globalist Cabal did everything they could, to interfere and undermine a successful experiment. If you can sabotage, you can destroy an objective experiment and make it look worse.

Remember the Russian Collusion Coup that tried to undermine Trump with a con job. They did the same thing in Europe but with a different scam. The fact that England is still standing, in spite of the Goliath against David Cabal, tells me England would have been very successful, if given half a chance and not interfered with by outsiders. The goals of Big Brother Central Control were not going to be undermined, by the success of the freedom of an independent England.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
The real problem was the Globalist Cabal did everything they could, to interfere and undermine a successful experiment. If you can sabotage, you can destroy an objective experiment and make it look worse.

Remember the Russian Collusion Coup that tried to undermine Trump with a con job. They did the same thing in Europe but with a different scam. The fact that England is still standing, in spite of the Goliath against David Cabal, tells me England would have been very successful, if given half a chance and not interfered with by outsiders. The goals of Big Brother Central Control were not going to be undermined, by the success of the freedom of an independent England.

Oh. You have bit that bait. That is too bad.

Sorry, but I am not spending any time whatsoever attempting to reply to that.

It is not the kind of fiction that interests me - and then we have to consider the harm caused by grave misinformation.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
[Citation needed]

Remember the Russian Collusion Coup that tried to undermine Trump with a con job.
Oh! It's a "Russian Collusion COUP" now??

It's hilarious how much Trump's followers have to latch on to this in order to make themselves feel better about the ACTUAL ATTEMPTED COUP their leader attempted.

Dude, the FBI investigated Trump for possible collusion after it was proven that Russia interfered in the election. The investigation did not find any evidence sufficient to prosecute Trump, but did find a lot of evidence that lead to a lot of arrests. The fact that you are re-writing history and trying to play off this investigation as an attempted coup is hilarious.

Trump lost. He lied about fraud. He caused an attempted violent coup. He was a failed president and the fact that he ever was president will continue to be a mark of shame on America for the remainder of recorded history.

Get over it.

/back to the actual subject of discussion now.

Flankerl

@Altfish
Don't listen to that person. There are separate entry lines in all EU airports.

Just the usual lying.
I don't even get why. No one here can stop that person from voting for the fascists and most here aren't even from an EU country.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
This is the clear evidence that it was other countries which have always tried to hinder Brexit.
Maybe France? Benelux?
Not certainly mine.
Italy is the first EU country that signed a post-Brexit deal with UK.
And there will be many more. As I had told you, Meloni has always said: count on me, Britain.

Status
Not open for further replies.