• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leaning on God

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.
May the One who created you grant you a quick recovery and preserve you to your family!
The One who brought you to life will never abondon you!
Leaning on God and trusting Him is the best and the right thing to do Stephen not only when one is sick but all the time because we are always in dire need of Him!

Peace

Exactly!!

Thank you all. Operation went well and I'm on the road back!, I'm stiff, sore and my mind is even more sluggish than normal but it's great to have it over.

I woke up to the demands of the ward sister that I cease cursing :) I'm not sure why but that pleased me!

Thanks again :)

I'm glad to know that the operation went well, alhamdulillah (thanks be to Allah)!! :)

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Thank you all. Operation went well and I'm on the road back!, I'm stiff, sore and my mind is even more sluggish than normal but it's great to have it over.

I woke up to the demands of the ward sister that I cease cursing :) I'm not sure why but that pleased me!

Thanks again :)

Alhamdulillah! Thanks to Allah:)

Agnostic75

stephenw said:
This time tomorrow I'll be back in the hospital getting ready for my operation. I'm a small bit afraid. But whenever I'm sick, in the hospital, worried or afraid for myself or loved ones I get relief from leaning on God. It brings me closer to my God.

People of many religions lean on God.