• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LDS resources and study on sexual orientation causes in the brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that this is even a point of contention in 2020 reveals only feeble attempts at understanding the obvious, among a myopic majority depending on locale. Being linguistically and intellectually "amputated" make them eternally longing for prostheses: the kind that compensate for inherent weaknesses.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Post #101 is still you quoting me out of context and attempting to misrepresent what I said.

Talking about any of these other things is not going to magically change all that.

I'd be willing to discuss anything about the Church - but my experience with you has taught me that you are not an honest debater.

This is how discussions with you pan out:

- You make a claim - usually based on nothing but your own biases ---> I provide evidence that disproves your claim ---> You claim that my evidence is irrelevant or you simply ignore it ---> I explain that you are being dishonest ---> You attack my character and run away.

So - as long as you are willing to be honest and to discuss only one topic at a time - I'd be willing - but I don't have much hope.
My record is impeccable. You implied you were right because most countries think the same way you do. You were called out and are now trying to deflect and backtrack.

I’m curious, what’s your profession?

JesusKnowsYou

My record is impeccable.
That has not been my experience.

Admittedly - I haven't had much time with you - but what I have had has been unpleasant.
You implied you were right because most countries think the same way you do.
I never made this claim or "implied" it and I have already explained that.

You have yet to quote me saying anything akin to, "I am right because the majority agrees with me" or "We should do what the majority wants".

That was the argument made by SkepticThinker and I disproved his claim.
You were called out and are now trying to deflect and backtrack.
It is impossible to call me out on something I never said.

You also show your selective outrage.

You try to "call me out" (when I never said what yo claim) all while ignoring what SkepticThinker said.

Status
Not open for further replies.