• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kemetic Update

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
Noachidism is basically meant to have the same beliefs as Judaism, so religions such as Christianity are not acceptable.
Yes i understand. But is really all forms of noahidism So strict about that you can not celebrate religious Festivals or have rituals?maybe Ortodox Jews have different opinions about noahide laws ,So maybe follow a opinion that is not So strict?

Starlight

I hope you are better mentaly now.i'm been worried about you. Your new religion kemeticism seems very good and exciting. I love the prayer rug you have :blush:

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
My Rabbi Hirsch Chumash came today and I absolutely love it :blueheart:

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
My current beliefs seem to be confusing folks more than my old ones!!

It seems Pagans who believe in a transcendent monotheistic God are fleetingly rare.

Alex22

It seems Pagans who believe in a transcendent monotheistic God are fleetingly rare.

How does that work?, do you think Ra, Hathor, Isis and all the other numerous deities that the Egyptians worshipped are manifestations of one god or something?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
If there were an Abrahamic religion not-Judaism I could believe in, I'd have it.

Are there any non-Abrahamic traditions out there that are believable to you? I don't really know much myself, other than Zoroastrianism, but I'm not really all that read up on strictly monotheistic paths.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
How does that work?, do you think Ra, Hathor, Isis and all the other numerous deities that the Egyptians worshipped are manifestations of one god or something?
Yes.

Are there any non-Abrahamic traditions out there that are believable to you? I don't really know much myself, other than Zoroastrianism, but I'm not really all that read up on strictly monotheistic paths.
They are few. The only other is Sikhism and that doesn't do much for me.

Starlight

Zoroastrianism believe in a transcendent monotheistic God

Alex22

Okay, but their gods had different properties, the god Ra was different from the god Khnum. Why didn't the Egyptians have the title Amun Isis or Amun Ptah if that's what Egyptians believed? I have heard the term Amun Ra but never the term Amun Hapi or Amun Hesat.