• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kai a Mod?

Wannabe Yogi

I did not know kai was a mod ( modernist subculture from England).

Do you always ware tailor-made suits listen to Jamaican ska and British beat music, then ride around on Italian motor scooters.

kai

ragamuffin
I did not know kai was a mod ( modernist subculture from England).

Do you always ware tailor-made suits listen to Jamaican ska and British beat music, then ride around on Italian motor scooters.

Kai was at one time "into" Mods and Skinhead culture listened to Reggae,ska and Tamla Motown wore Levi sta-press, Brogues and Ben Sherman shirts and indeed rode a Lambretta

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hey Kai, i sure hope this wasn't asked before, but you said you learned a lot in RF.

What is the one thing you learned about the most?

kai

ragamuffin
Hey Kai, i sure hope this wasn't asked before, but you said you learned a lot in RF.

What is the one thing you learned about the most?

i didn't learn it here but RF kind of endorsed it for me that "what i think i know is not necessarily so"

and to be honest i didn't think i would like it here and joined half heartedly thinking it would be rubbish and full of religious maniacs or something, but i was wrong about that and i am glad i came.

kai

ragamuffin
Hey Kai. Have you ever been in a debate that has harmed your relationship/friendship with another person?

What here on RF -- no i dont think so, i have had many debates and discussions disagreeing with some people which i count as my cyber friends and they haven't removed me from their friends list -----yet.

In the real world its very similar to this one ,ha ha

so the answer has to be a resounding no.

I find it very informative and i have learned a great deal.

WedGirl

JesusLuvsU
It is a great movie (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest). What is funny about me digging' it...is that my bachelor's is in Psych...and I am further working on becoming a therapist right now...lol.
Oh the irony! :p Personally, I think we are all insane. Makes one wonder what the true definition of so-called "normal" is?