• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kai a Mod?

kai

ragamuffin
yes its true i have finally entered the inner sanctum if i get drunk with power please feel free to invoke a regime change and have me ousted , OK folks if you want to ask me anything i will try and answer to the best of my abilities.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Congrats! :)

Tell us a little about your life in Ozland.

What are your hobbies?

Tell us a funny story from your childhood or some prank you played on someone.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I wanna know where that pic was taken. It looks like it was through the fence on the jailhouse playground...

kai.gif

kai

ragamuffin
Congrats! :)

Tell us a little about your life in Ozland.

Ok i live in good old Blighty, the UK ,England,

What are your hobbies? Reading , i go to the Gym three times a week and RF of course

Tell us a funny story from your childhood or some prank you played on someone.

I will get back to you on that one

kai

ragamuffin
I wanna know where that pic was taken. It looks like it was through the fence on the jailhouse playground...

kai.gif

Thats a picture of one of all time favourite movies "one flew over a cuckoos nest " Its Jack Nickolson as Randle Patrick McMurphy

Mr Cheese

gotta love jack...

great film....

Just finished reading "Ironweed" which is another great Jack film...

I might have to watch the dvd this weekend....or 5 easy pieces

Yerda

Veteran Member
Cool.

We tend to be on the opposing sides of arguments, kai, but I happily admit you're a decent opponent. You don't tend to heated or snotty. I like that. Decent. That's the word.

What do you do for a living, buddy?

Reactions: kai

kai

ragamuffin
Cool.

We tend to be on the opposing sides of arguments, kai, but I happily admit you're a decent opponent. You don't tend to heated or snotty. I like that. Decent. That's the word.

Thanks , I may not agree but i always try to listen.
What do you do for a living, buddy?

I am kind of retired now. I worked in Construction and spent 15 years in the armed forces.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Thats a picture of one of all time favourite movies "one flew over a cuckoos nest " Its Jack Nickolson as Randle Patrick McMurphy
I had to look that movie up to see what you were talking about. I thought Jack looked kind of young there. That movie came out the year I was born. :D Kudos though. A lot of my favorite movies were made decades before that one. :)