• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Justify creationism over evolutionism

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
They never said the justification had to be good...

"the bible said it, I believe it." is a justification... for some people evidence will never trump faith... even when they don't have to be in conflict.

wa:do

bluZero

Whatever it takes to maintain your ignorance, blu. Good luck.

I just posted in response to the genius who was a Persian polymath mathematician, philosopher. He needs luck more than I do. He is a mouthful, isn't he?:bat: To bad he was a an infidel.

P. S., do you use that line on everyone you talk to that believes in God? Sounds like familiarity

Last edited:

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
I'm not the one who's going away because I'm afraid to listen to the other side, blu, you are.

Now, as I was saying, are you opposed to science in general?

bluZero

I'm not the one who's going away because I'm afraid to listen to the other side, blu, you are.

Now, as I was saying, are you opposed to science in general?

Actually, You have nothing of value that I can learn from. If I do need to learn something, I can get it by surfing the net. What I mean is, and like I said before, You and all your kind are living a fantasy.:camp::woohoo: If only you knew that the end of all life on earth is only less than 25 months away. Well, even science has its druthers. A long time ago when I heard of the big bang theory, I wrote a poem. It was based on the fact that when they looked to the past as they thought they were doing, they were actually looking into the future and seeing the end of the world approaching. Because the world will end in fire. :angel2: You know as well as I they are finding new clues everyday pertaining to the end of the world as it is. Even the midwest fault is acting up.
Put you pride behind you and get on your knees and beg God for mercy and ask Him if you too can be saved from His impending wrath.:yes:

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
If we're all here 26 months from now, will you give up your belief system?
Will you promise to come back here and post so we can see?

Now, science: for or against?

bluZero

If we're all here 26 months from now, will you give up your belief system?
Will you promise to come back here and post so we can see?

Now, science: for or against?

Problem is, it is going to happen, I am not a run of the mill believer. I do theology and have all the biblical facts to support the findings that God has placed in His book revealing to us His time line. No intuition, no dreams, no visions, no anything but biblical information. This is deeper than ToE. Or for that matter, we do the searching in like manner, to get at the root of God's plan. And it is a waste of time to have any other knowledge that the knowledge that Really counts. I only wish you would accept that , for on the 21st day of may, 2011, you will know for sure if you have not repented by then, Because there will be on the 22nd or maybe even on the 21st an earthquake such as the world has never known. think of the consequences of one of that magnitude, may a 15 or more. Then there will be 5 months of judgment day culminating in the total destruction of the world by fire on october 21, 2011. believe it or not, just as you ask me.:yes:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Problem is, it is going to happen, I am not a run of the mill believer. I do theology and have all the biblical facts to support the findings that God has placed in His book revealing to us His time line. No intuition, no dreams, no visions, no anything but biblical information. This is deeper than ToE. Or for that matter, we do the searching in like manner, to get at the root of God's plan. And it is a waste of time to have any other knowledge that the knowledge that Really counts. I only wish you would accept that , for on the 21st day of may, 2011, you will know for sure if you have not repented by then, Because there will be on the 22nd or maybe even on the 21st an earthquake such as the world has never known. think of the consequences of one of that magnitude, may a 15 or more. Then there will be 5 months of judgment day culminating in the total destruction of the world by fire on october 21, 2011. believe it or not, just as you ask me.:yes:

Sweet, another Harold Camping disciple.
" I do theology and have all the biblical facts to support the findings..." No you don't, you follow Campings' teachings and personal theology. A combination of pseudoscience, and biblical revelation.
:sheep:

bluZero

Sweet, another Harold Camping disciple.
" I do theology and have all the biblical facts to support the findings..." No you don't, YEs I do.you follow Campings' teachings and personal theology. Right, he gave me the information. A combination of pseudoscience, and biblical revelation. TY for your opinion!
:sheep:
As if you know more? Bible says that your kind would as if you could, deceive even the elect. Roll away on every wind of doctrine. OH, you are doing that , aren't you?

Oh no, another mocker. :kissbetteTo bad.:ko:

Last edited:

bluZero

I find that sometimes large colored fonts are helpful.

blu:

NOT WHO, HOW?

Didn't they teach evolutionist to read?
(Isa 55:9) For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

OK, How are you going to figure God's ways out? Praise God:bow:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Didn't they teach evolutionist to read?
(Isa 55:9) For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

OK, How are you going to figure God's ways out? Praise God:bow:

Evolutionists are oblivious to nonsense.

themadhair

The irony that blu used a computer, a product of science, to write that. Everytime a person who puts the bible above science makes a post on the internet is an irony that never ceases to amaze me.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
As if you know more? Bible says that your kind would as if you could, deceive even the elect. Roll away on every wind of doctrine. OH, you are doing that , aren't you?

Oh no, another mocker. :kissbetteTo bad.:ko:

You claim to have the biblical facts, then misquote scripture.
Read the rest of Mathew 24, study your scripture.
Who are the false messiahs and false prophets Jesus warns of?
Christians are warned to be wary of false prophets, yet many seem to jump on every prophetic bandwagon that comes along. Eager for the second coming and the destruction of the world. Making it possible for "even the elect" to be so easily deceived.

Tristesse

Actually, You have nothing of value that I can learn from. If I do need to learn something, I can get it by surfing the net. What I mean is, and like I said before, You and all your kind are living a fantasy.:camp::woohoo: If only you knew that the end of all life on earth is only less than 25 months away. Well, even science has its druthers. A long time ago when I heard of the big bang theory, I wrote a poem. It was based on the fact that when they looked to the past as they thought they were doing, they were actually looking into the future and seeing the end of the world approaching. Because the world will end in fire. :angel2: You know as well as I they are finding new clues everyday pertaining to the end of the world as it is. Even the midwest fault is acting up.
Put you pride behind you and get on your knees and beg God for mercy and ask Him if you too can be saved from His impending wrath.:yes:

Your a special kind of crazy, that you just can't buy. You adorable christian you *pinches cheek*

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank

Great, I understand. You predict that the world will be destroyed by fire on October 21, 2011. So my question is, if it isn't, will you give up your beliefs? Tell you what, if there's an earthquake such as the world has never known between May 20 and May 23, 2011, I'll convert to your belief system, whatever it is. How does that sound for a deal? Will you make the equivalent offer?

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
So I gather you're saying that science is impossible? That it's not possible to learn about the natural world? Is that your position?

JamBar85

Master Designer
I think it's about time that religion was taken out of schools! We don't need it anymore! It is a fascinating piece of history, but it is out of date & ridiculous!

I disagree. I think its an important part of education. I'm not religious and I don't believe in God but I really enjoy learning about things I don't understand. Religion is a massive part of peoples lives and cultures all around the world that children should learn about.

They might not believe in a God or agree with a particular religion but I think it's important for them to understand why other people do. I think it brings people together more.