• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JustGeorge Is Now an Admin!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I understand that but because the private forums are hidden I don't know what the other private forums are about. Is there a list of private forums I can look at and then determine which ones I fit in or belong to?

I don't recall whether there was a visible list before, but I'll post the list on your profile so that you could decide which forums you identify with.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks all!

(PSST @JustGeorge: Sneak me out some of the beer from the staff lounge!)
I keep trying, but it keeps disappearing!
Good stuff @JustGeorge, congratulations. I hear the pay is pretty good and the parties in the staff canteen can be a little wild.
View attachment 77180

I am surprised that you have the time to dedicate the smooth and efficient running of this forum.
They doubled the pay.

(Double of nothing is still nothing. :D )

There's nothing the forum can't throw at me that hasn't been thrown at me twice as hard out there in the real world...
Did they give you an executive key and access to the wine cabinet?
They did. Its empty.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Just remember your orange spray-tan before you sit down to say, “…you’re fired!”
That's just not my style.

If my skin is any unnatural color, its blue(I am sometimes untidy when dying my hair), and I don't fire people. I put them to work.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
Mod duties mainly consist of attending to reports, responding to Site Feedback threads, and weighing in on policy decisions as well as additions to the staff team in the staff forums.

Admin duties include the above but also consist of contacting the owners when need be, formulating forum-wide policies, handling some of the bigger forum-related tasks such as adding new forums, and overseeing the staff (whether admins or mods).
Poor @JustGeorge. ;)

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Excellent choice!

Congarat-ulations, @JustGeorge!!

congrats-congarats.gif