• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JustGeorge Is Now an Admin!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Btw, that one's getting a little full.
*Hands George a shovel*
Ah, ah. Nope.

Gotta leave it. So when someone complains we're full of **** here, its an accurate statement. Wouldn't want to make liars of anyone.

*hands shovel back*

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
A small committee comprised of @Revoltingest @Wu Wei and @Shadow Wolf would do you proud.
For justice? To do good? I don't know about those two, but for me it is necessary and required to put the word chaotic in front of good or else people are going to complain and you'll have to explain that being a good person doesn't inherently mean being pure of thougjt amd word and deed and are not required to be squeaky clean conformists. And probably a disclaimer thatmy idea of justice is prone to looking like this comic where this librarian handed a guy a pair of earplugs when he was complaining about the noise amd demanding justice.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
For justice? To do good? I don't know about those two, but for me it is necessary and required to put the word chaotic in front of good or else people are going to complain and you'll have to explain that being a good person doesn't inherently mean being pure of thougjt amd word and deed and are not required to be squeaky clean conformists. And probably a disclaimer thatmy idea of justice is prone to looking like this comic where this librarian handed a guy a pair of earplugs when he was complaining about the noise amd demanding justice.
And that's why I'd trust you to do my costume. :D

(That, and our mutual admiration for 90s fashion.)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Chaotic good? The Alignment System - Chaotic Good

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Chaotic good characters are strong individualists marked by a streak of kindness and benevolence. They believe in all the virtues of goodness and right, but they have little use for laws and regulations. They have no use for people who "try to push folk around and tell them what to do." Their actions are guided by their own moral compass which, although good, may not always be in perfect agreement with the rest of society. (2)
That's basically why I have a history of butting heads with bosses (including one I cussed out on a regular basis), but not getting punished because the crew and other managers are on my side.
So with your costume I can help. I even know a lady Indiana who does LARP and cosplay pieces.
Now, take it from me, throw appropriate out the window and go for "coolpropriate." Even if it's not appropriate only the sticklers will have a problem. Amd no one cares if you tell a stickler to suck your nonexistent balls. Well, the fun people usually don't care anyways.
But, anyways, if they take away your cookie privileges then dump the costume and go in the clothing and makeup that looks them dead in the eyes and says "yes, I did just walk out of the 90s and **** you amd your duck very much." And do ensure your pants are so baggy even the Hiphop world will pause and say damn. You'll have many cookies to run off with as Sam Goodies has records.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
That's basically why I have a history of butting heads with bosses (including one I cussed out on a regular basis), but not getting punished because the crew and other managers are on my side.
So with your costume I can help. I even know a lady Indiana who does LARP and cosplay pieces.
Now, take it from me, throw appropriate out the window and go for "coolpropriate." Even if it's not appropriate only the sticklers will have a problem. Amd no one cares if you tell a stickler to suck your nonexistent balls. Well, the fun people usually don't care anyways.
But, anyways, if they take away your cookie privileges then dump the costume and go in the clothing and makeup that looks them dead in the eyes and says "yes, I did just walk out of the 90s and **** you amd your duck very much." And do ensure your pants are so baggy even the Hiphop world will pause and say damn. You'll have many cookies to run off with as Sam Goodies has records.
Appropriate?

I'm not sure anyone's ever accused me of dressing appropriately.

I think this will be fun. :D

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'd trust @Shadow Wolf with my costume. I think it'd be more productive to pay @Revoltingest to stay away from its production, and I suspect @Wu Wei would just tear it up.

I'm much better as an enforcer......

kodiak-bear.jpg

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Thank you @JustGeorge . You encourage a lot of people by reading and liking, and you inspire trust in all of us. I hope you enjoy this new admin work and enjoy your new access to the secret 'Red Tape Land' forum section.