• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

John Macarthur opens church

dad

Undefeated
No, NOT just those small areas. The whole ICU has had to be expanded. They are now asking ambulances NOT to transport people who are unlikely to survive because there are no resources.

This is a danger to those who DON'T have COVID. If you get into an accident and need the ER, you may not be able to get treatment because of the long line of those ahead of you in triage.
Right, and if you get a little covid in the long line up and then die, and they see you 'test' positive for covid...then what?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Yet respect should be there in a religious forum. I do not set out to insult major religions as some personal agenda as some insult God here.

And some are to promote their particular views and regard all others as blasphemy.

This site has a LARGE variety of religious opinions. That your deity looks evil to others should be no surprise. Their deities look evil to you

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Right, and if you get a little covid in the long line up and then die, and they see you 'test' positive for covid...then what?

Depends. is there reason to believe that COVID contributed to the cause of death? In the case of a motorcycle accident, no.

dad

Undefeated
For any other interested readers, what is being alleged here is false. The Covid 19 epidemic in the US is causing a large net increase in the total number of deaths, compared to normal years. To say that doctors are simply rebranding routine deaths as Covid deaths is just lies. Whether @dad realises this, or is just repeating falsehoods he has allowed himself to be taken in by, I have no way of knowing, but it is lies.

In this link, if you look at the 4th chart down on the page, you can see there has been a large number of excess deaths, relative to the preceding years, coinciding exactly with the progress of the epidemic: Excess mortality during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)

(In the UK, our statisticians regard the monitoring of the excess deaths as one of the most reliable ways to double-check the true level of deaths due to this virus. This is because it does not depend on how the doctor fills out the cause of death on the certificate.)
There are millions of people said to be on the road to starvation soon as a result of the lockdowns and covid restrictions. Murder rates in cities are up. Suicides are way up apparently, and death from not having routine health procedures is up. In a way we could call this covid related!

dad

Undefeated
Depends. is there reason to believe that COVID contributed to the cause of death? In the case of a motorcycle accident, no.
Says who? If some jurisdictions get more money to call a death covid related, what do you think that would do to stats? Have you proof that people who die of other causes but who also (supposedly) test positive for covid are never declared a covid death?

exchemist

Veteran Member
Overwhelmed? Do you mean the whole hospital or some ward that is specially designated? Seems to me elective surgeries and routine care may not be overwhelming these days? Ha. To show you don't have a personal agenda though, prove your claim.

Anti-lockdown activist who filmed 'empty' A&E is arrested in dressing gown

That's a cheap stunt by some idiots with an agenda. Any fool can get pics of empty corridors. You know why? Because when you've got Covid flying around you damn well keep the corridors empty, to avoid transmitting infection all over the place. Durrh!

And obviously she was not allowed into any wards, for the same reason. What kind of ******* would swallow this crap?

Kent hospitals ‘overwhelmed’ as ICU bed occupancy hits 137%
Overwhelmed London hospitals forced to treat Covid patients outside

While in the US:
The U.S. Has Passed the Hospital Breaking Point

@dad, I may not be able to stop you disseminating garbage about the US situation, but I am damned if I'm going to let you get away with absurd falsehoods about the situation in my own city.

You think we do this lockdown for fun? Jesus Christ!

Last edited:

exchemist

Veteran Member
There are millions of people said to be on the road to starvation soon as a result of the lockdowns and covid restrictions. Murder rates in cities are up. Suicides are way up apparently, and death from not having routine health procedures is up. In a way we could call this covid related!
None of that stops what you said in post 501 being lies, whether you are repeating them wittingly or unwittingly. As I have proved with that graph of excess deaths.

dad

Undefeated
That's a cheap stunt by some idiots with an agenda. Any fool can get pics of empty corridors. You know why? Because when you've got Covid flying around you damn well keep the corridors empty, to avoid transmitting infection all over the place. Durrh!

And obviously she was not allowed into any wards, for the same reason. What kind of ******* would swallow this crap?

Kent hospitals ‘overwhelmed’ as ICU bed occupancy hits 137%
Overwhelmed London hospitals forced to treat Covid patients outside

While in the US:
The U.S. Has Passed the Hospital Breaking Point

@dad, I may not be able to stop you disseminating garbage about the US situation, but I am damned if I'm going to let you get away with absurd falsehoods about the situation in my own city.

You think we do this lockdown for fun? Jesus Christ!
I think that the lockdowns are said to be causing millions to die of starvation and other things. The issue is not whether there was a biological disease unleashed or not. There was. It is terrible. But the way to deal with disease is not to place the world in house arrest. People should pray and do their best to protect the vulnerable.

I notice the danger has been officially downgraded.

"New estimate by CDC reduces COVID-19 death rate to just 0.26% (IFR) from WHO’s 3.4% (CFR)"
New estimate by CDC reduces COVID-19 death rate to just 0.26% (IFR) from WHO’s 3.4% (CFR)

There has already been about 80,000 deaths in the world today, and climbing fast.
World Population Clock: 7.8 Billion People (2021) - Worldometer

How many are declared to be due to covid is the issue.

dad

Undefeated
None of that stops what you said in post 501 being lies, whether you are repeating them wittingly or unwittingly. As I have proved with that graph of excess deaths.
Numbers of supposed excess deaths have no meaning. How many die FROM covid is what matters. As I have shown in a reasearch link, when the data spiked for covid deaths, at that same exact time the deaths for cancer and heart attacks and etc etc also spiked correspondingly down! Your misuse of the word lie shows that you cannot be trusted.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Yes, it is a problem. The little areas devoted to serious lung problems are overtaxed. How about the rest of the hospital?
Huh? :shrug: Did you actually look at the articles and what they were in general saying?

dad

Undefeated
Huh? :shrug: Did you actually look at the articles and what they were in general saying?
In the US there is financial incentive to declare a covid cause of death.
By the way, notice here I, unlike you, quote relevant passages in my link.

"“the economic incentive to add COVID-19 to diagnostic lists and death certificates is clear and does not require any conspiracy.”
"...if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital, you’ll get paid $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator, you get $39,000, three times as much."
Are Hospitals Over-Reporting COVID-19 Cases Because of Financial Incentives? – InsideSources

metis

In the US there is financial incentive to declare a covid cause of death.
Not if a doctor wants to keep his/her medical license and the hospital wants to avoid heavy fines. The reality, according to both the CDC and the NIH, is that the covid death rate is undoubtedly much higher than the official number because a hospital cannot declare a death to be covid related unless there's evidence, and we know that many people haven't been going because they would rather stay at home, or can't afford a hospital visit, and a close friend of mine is one of them with the former. Hospitals will not perform autopsies on them because it's too costly, thus they cannot be declared to be from covid.

And this is not just what's happening in the States as we see some of the European countries in distress as well. Do you think the UK is in lockdown just for the fun of it?

Deuteronomy 30:19: "I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live."

dad

Undefeated
You have demonstrated constantly that that is not the case.
Speaking of how covid deaths are determined, we see this

"Public Health England has changed its definition of deaths. The new definition is now death in a person with a laboratory-confirmed positive COVID-19 test and died within (equal to or less than) 28 days of the first positive specimen date will now be reported"
Public Health England has changed its definition of deaths: here’s what it means - The Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine

Since most deaths involve the very old, if we test them and wait 28 days it would be no surprise if some of them died in that time. Call it a covid death.

dad

Undefeated
Not if a doctor wants to keep his/her medical license and the hospital wants to avoid heavy fines. The reality, according to both the CDC and the NIH, is that the covid death rate is undoubtedly much higher than the official number because a hospital cannot declare a death to be covid related unless there's evidence, and we know that many people haven't been going because they would rather stay at home, or can't afford a hospital visit, and a close friend of mine is one of them with the former. Hospitals will not perform autopsies on them because it's too costly, thus they cannot be declared to be from covid.

And this is not just what's happening in the States as we see some of the European countries in distress as well. Do you think the UK is in lockdown just for the fun of it?

Deuteronomy 30:19: "I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live."
Except we already know that stats are affected when financial incentives are involved. It is a little thing called human nature.

metis

Except we already know that stats are affected when financial incentives are involved. It is a little thing called human nature.
I wish you would actually read my posts and think before posting.

Again, falsifying deaths can get a doctor's license revoked and end up giving him/her a possible prison sentence. On top of that, inflating the death rate doesn't help him one iota.

And without actual stats to prove your point, why in the world would you assume that the NIH and CDC are wrong?